• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

1996 R34 Gt-r Wagon

dillongt

1996 R34 GT-R face lift Stagea 260RS RB26DETT wagon

( This is the only GTR wagon in the world )

600dsc500157wr.th.jpg

600dsc5001535bc.th.jpg

does anyone know what vehicle the rear section is taken from? obviously nissan didnt mould out the glasses and lights and the rear section just to build one car.... i'm guessing the Premiera-wagon (whatever it's called).. then again thinking about it, it may even be a premiera with the front nose section removed and replaced with a R34 face... cos the body shape kinda reminds me of one...

by the way, where is this car?

does anyone know what vehicle the rear section is taken from? obviously nissan didnt mould out the glasses and lights and the rear section just to build one car.... i'm guessing the Premiera-wagon (whatever it's called).. then again thinking about it, it may even be a premiera with the front nose section removed and replaced with a R34 face... cos the body shape kinda reminds me of one...

by the way, where is this car?

If u look carefully, u'll notice Dilan says its a Stagea :blink::)

YUK.... who would buy such a thing... I really dont know... even here in SL some people go buy these wagons... like BM's and Merc's.. I really feel like going and asking them... "ARE YOU OF YOUR MIND ?" :rolleyes:

i hate estates too but u shud see how popular sports estates r abroad...the previous generation Audi RS6 only came as an estate but it had a bi-turbo 4.2 V8 so ppl didnt care if it was an estate...

ppl also luv those WRX estates...

• 1 month later...

Yeah those after market R34 GTR front kits for the Stegea are very cool......but VERY expensive!

I think you can fit the bonnet and bumper off a Skyline and then those guards are fabricated (I think the xenon headlights make it really expensive)

They should have brought them out looking like that....especially for the Autech 260RS models (the ones with the GTR gear in them....the RB26DETT and running gear)

i hate estates too but u shud see how popular sports estates r abroad...the previous generation Audi RS6 only came as an estate but it had a bi-turbo 4.2 V8 so ppl didnt care if it was an estate...

i head somewhere that Micheal Shumarker (i still cant spell it) has a RS6 few years back... so if he likes it there MUST be somethign good in it.. right? and as i remember its actually faster 0-60 than a boxter ...

i head somewhere that Micheal Shumarker (i still cant spell it) has a RS6 few years back... so if he likes it there MUST be somethign good in it.. right? and as i remember its actually faster 0-60 than a boxter ...

dude u cannot compare an RS6 to a boxster...the RS6 is 911 territory wit respect to 0-60...sub 5 seconds

plus the RS6 has two more cylinders n more displacement than a boxster S n two turbochargers...the RS6 will massacre a boxster

dude u cannot compare an RS6 to a boxster...the RS6 is 911 territory wit respect to 0-60...sub 5 seconds

plus the RS6 has two more cylinders n more displacement than a boxster S n two turbochargers...the RS6 will massacre a boxster

hey! i know you're right.... and it was an episode on TopGear some time back that i saw this.. just remembered... and the boxter refernce was somethign the host used.. not something i came up with... so i was just refering to his coments...i think it was Tiff who did the test..