• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Which Race Would You Like To See In The Future

dillongt

At the drags  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote

• Toyota Supra RZ 2JZGTE vs Skyline GTR M-Spec Nur
    • Toyota Supra RZ 2JZGTE vs Subaru WRX Sti Spec C Type RA
    • Toyota Supra RZ 2JZGTE vs Subaru WRX Sti Spec C Type RA vs Skyline GTR M-Spec Nur

Let us not forget that "Bat outta hell", Ashan's Evo-3 Conversion! That car is by far the quickest i've seen in the drag scene in SL so far!

Actually i love to see some Drag racers bt i dnt thing its gona happend

Javidh Subaru WRX Sti Type RA vs DD EVO 9

Ashans Evo 3 Vs kanchans Evo3

Ashans Evo 3 Vs DD Evo 9

DD Evo 9 vs Dj Evo 9

Andys R34 vs Ashans Evo 3

And for dilans question

Toyota Supra RZ 2JZGTE vs Subaru WRX Sti Spec C Type RA vs Skyline GTR M-Spec Nur

Edited by GihanFX

I’m surprised to see somebody has voted for the Supra vs. WRX when u have all three in line up in the third option. Must be one hell of a hater. :D

Edited by ash

I'm surprised to see somebody has voted for the Supra vs. WRX when u have all three in line up in the third option. Must be one hell of a hater. :)

Actually machang i'm the bunghole who voted for the Supra Vs. Scooby :lol: ....just went on the premise that Mr. Andrew will never put that gorgeous M Spec on the starting line :D ......(PLEASE prove me wrong Andy!)....having said that, all THREE cars mentioned are just beyond "WOW" for me....but I'd like to see this particular race happen OR the Supra Vs. Ashan's Evo 3 Conversion....thats all mate

Edited by ashan

but I'd like to see this particular race happen OR the Supra Vs. Ashan's Evo 3 Conversion....thats all mate[/b]

As i know the RWD Supra Cant Beat the AWD Evo and i have seen hw ashans car jump off the line when he lauch the car

And im very lucky to be there when ashan raced with shamin man that is the fastest ever drag in SL

Sooner more Evo 3 conversion gonna happend and the super car drags will be dominated by the Mighty Evo3's

True enough abt how Ashan's Evo 3 conversion flies outta e starting line upon launch (hence the pharase; BAT OUTTA HELL)...but it's gonna be interesting how the Supra is gonna compete on a "rolling start" against that car...thats something thats got me curious abt...

Edited by ashan

True enough abt how Ashan's Evo 3 conversion flies outta e starting line upon launch (hence the pharase; BAT OUTTA HELL)...but it's gonna be interesting how the Supra is gonna compete on a "rolling start" against that car...thats something thats got me curious abt...

i hate Rolling Starts, its useless