• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Harrier Zagato

Devinda_Z

in one of the stragest collaborations é Milanese design house ZAGATO has made a special version of é Toyota Harrier!!! :o

limited to 250 JDM units this vehicle bears whats unarguably the most radical extrior styling on a current generation Toyota!

http://toyota.jp/toyopet/50th/harrier/swf/index02.html

IPB Image

Edited by Devinda_Z

in one of the stragest collaborations é Milanese design house ZAGATO has made a special version of é Toyota Harrier!!! :o

limited to 250 JDM units this vehicle bears whats unarguably the most radical extrior styling on a current generation Toyota!

IPB Image

Not impressing for me. After-all I don't like the current & previous versions of the Harrier.

6 million yen eh? bout 5.9 mil in SL without taxes.. not bad.. the only bad i see in the design is that the rear tail lights dont kinda blend in with the body... it looks a bit hideous in a way.. n as others say looks like a typical harrier... but the design looks tasteful from the sides.. a bit unorthodox from the normal curvy no-edges look...

Zz

IPB Image

Hey,

Looks like a cross between a Harrier and a STi, don't you think ?

hmmm...to me looks like any normal harrier fitted with a body kit..nothing spectacular. :ninja:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Same... Front looks ok, but side panels looks very odd. Looks like that regiform panels on that Subaru concept once DevZ posted.

Edited by ash

Actually I think it's hedeous. One of Zagato's poor attempts.

....i was waiting for u to pronounce judgement on this!!! :D

but i consider it a victory for é Italian Jap alliance that AL's resident Euro Guru didnt dispell é whole design as an abominantion! :lol:

...but i'll agree that they must have agreed in a moment of weakness...i was disappointed that é ppl who designed my all time favourite Alfa (é SZ) went onto put that Zagato decal on a Toyota :(