• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post-Whoring

milinda

use this test to see what sort of bandwidth you get

http://bandwidthplace.com/speedtest/

and then post the result in this thread

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...pic=176&hl=adsl

machan the test said that my speed was 917 kbps but my actual connection speed wireless says 54.0 mbps? which is accurate? my network provider says my broadband conncetion is 2 meg though? :action-smiley-015:

machan the test said that my speed was 917 kbps but my actual connection speed wireless says 54.0 mbps? which is accurate? my network provider says my broadband conncetion is 2 meg though? :action-smiley-015:

No, that's just the speed of the wireless transmission, not the connection speed. It'll affect your speed if you're wirelessly transmitting between 2 comps. Your connection speed is what he was reffering to by the 2 meg I believe

damn bro, whats ur ISP? Mine is NTL connection speed is 2mb, and I got 1.9mb/s when i checked :sad-smiley-023:

cool cool so any slt ADSL users .. after 15th april the net speed is useles so any comments ?

I use SLT ADSL, I haven't had any experience after the 15th, but mine is always slow, not really 512 though...will be better during the mid nights. :action-smiley-015:

It?! Yes, u were.. :action-smiley-060:, and yes "literally", for a second i thought of chasing u down, but then i was on red! :blink:

oops 'I'...oh so u saw the dirty state...i was out of green path on the other side all clean n shiny :alc: hehe race me in ur march? u against 190Nm of torque? sweeeeeeet...jk bro

oops 'I'...oh so u saw the dirty state...i was out of green path on the other side all clean n shiny :alc: hehe race me in ur march? u against 190Nm of torque? sweeeeeeet...jk bro

:action-smiley-060: , but what made u think i was driving the march?! :blink:

damn bro, whats ur ISP? Mine is NTL connection speed is 2mb, and I got 1.9mb/s when i checked :rolleyes:

no machan mines's Bt and i have only my laptop in the network. but when i connect to the wireless router directly i'm lightning fast, didn't check it out with the test though! but this wireless is making me go around the bend.!! It has a mind of its own, pages dont load up, have 2 keep refreshing!!! F*****d up state..I think the router is not configure properly or my cordless phone is interfering with it? who knows??

no machan mines's Bt and i have only my laptop in the network. but when i connect to the wireless router directly i'm lightning fast, didn't check it out with the test though! but this wireless is making me go around the bend.!! It has a mind of its own, pages dont load up, have 2 keep refreshing!!! F*****d up state..I think the router is not configure properly or my cordless phone is interfering with it? who knows??

why not use a network cable