• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Evo Coupe

fuzzo

eeeww!!!!

i dont know guys... if you ask me it looks like a VW Bora to me... and thats NOT a compliment! have the dimensions of the car been changed? cos it looks shorter in length... or maybe its the colour...

and want it noris design the people who designed that 700+bhp evo7 ? i eremember reading about it a couple of years back..

: :hah: I suddenly realized what ur name means :):) Thats a good one!

For those who are wondering what I mean, say this sign in repeatedly and figure out what ur saying.

ya.. this was something we all learn in doing AL maths... as you know 'alha' is a greek word... and you muliply that with 'Q'..

The other funny this is in trigonomatry.... 1/Cos©.. which is equal to Sec©... it sure is funny listening to teachers use all sorts of methods to stop saying that as it is... :D

Another funny thing i found was in physics.. when doing heat we learn about heated objects right.. well, those who did Physics know it, but those are referred to as "HOT BODIES".. :D

See, who says doing maths is boring....:D :D