• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Or Toyota

thanu_dk

how did i miss this topic, anyways i can remember our tech guys at one point saying "oh don't buy auto gear vehicles bla bla" now they are saying something totally different. In our country machan everything’s working in the opposite direction, This is what i have to say “for this topic you decide what to buy or prefer” before that go to www.mazda.com and go to www.toyota.com and see the differences of the vehicles and their standerds. Right now mazda is the world number one reliable car with the least amount of repairs, i'm a full time mazda fan and i'm not going beyond it. if you have any question please hit me back.... ;)

for more info hit this link http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?showtopic=2924

:rolleyes: oh god the AL Mazda Prefect has woke up! :rolleyes:

I love the Mazda 3, but still dont get which Mazda has a rotary as per your signature. Does Dimantha's RX-* have it?

IPB Image

Does the Mazdaspeed3 or Mazdaspeed 6 come with rotary engines..

No.

bdw i guess the guy always insisted on the "E"conomical car, so i think he has no choice but to go for toyota... on reliability i think a single study cannot give a final proper verdict... if someone can point out to me that a several world renown studies have concluded that mazda is the most reliable of 'em all, then i shall buy the claim...

if mazda has a sportier image + more reliability + comfort etc. then why does so many more people all around the world buy toyota/honda nissan than mazda's ? mazda's sell considerably less than the aforementioned 3... (may be in Canada mazda does quite well as i heard that it outsold the civic, but in general mazda's sell way less)

Edited by isurujosh

No.

bdw i guess the guy always insisted on the "E"conomical car, so i think he has no choice but to go for toyota... on reliability i think a single study cannot give a final proper verdict... if someone can point out to me that a several world renown studies have concluded that mazda is the most reliable of 'em all, then i shall buy the claim...

if mazda has a sportier image + more reliability + comfort etc. then why does so many more people all around the world buy toyota/honda nissan than mazda's ? mazda's sell considerably less than the aforementioned 3... (may be in Canada mazda does quite well as i heard that it outsold the civic, but in general mazda's sell way less)

Mazda 3 is 1600cc then there are two alions for 1500cc and 1800cc

:rolleyes: oh god the AL Mazda Prefect has woke up! :rolleyes:

I love the Mazda 3, but still dont get which Mazda has a rotary as per your signature. Does Dimantha's RX-* have it?

How many times shall I :rolleyes: at this one?

Yes, Dimantha's RX-8 has a rotary

Dilan had a RX-7 here in SL which also had a rotary.

And try to behave urself. I'm sure most ppl on the forum think " :rolleyes: oh god that know nothing Honda freak Hola has woke up! :rolleyes: " but they are just too polite to post it.

Does the Mazdaspeed3 or Mazdaspeed 6 come with rotary engines..

No. Whats stopping u from googling for the engine specs?

good question... From which year did the rotary came from?

Concept was born in 1951, prototype in 1957, been in use from the 60's

google is a wonderful thing. U should try using it sometime instead of popping up useless posts.

Mazda 3 is 1600cc then there are two alions for 1500cc and 1800cc

Lets :rolleyes: again,

Japanese market (JIS ratings):

* 1.5 L: 113 bhp (83 kW), 104 lbf·ft (141 N·m)

* 2.0 L: 150 bhp (112 kW), 140 lbf·ft (190 N·m)

* 2.3 L: 178 bhp (133 kW), 155 lbf·ft (210 N·m)

European market (DIN ratings):

* 1.4 L: 84 (62 kW), 90 lbf·ft (122 N·m)

* 1.6 L: 105 bhp (77 kW), 107 lbf·ft (145 N·m)

* 2.0 L: 150 bhp (110 kW) and 138 lbf·ft (187 N·m)

* 1.6 L: Duratorq diesel: 109 bhp (80 kW), 177 lbf·ft (239 N·m)

American & Canadian markets (SAE net ratings):

* 2.0 L: 148 bhp (110 kW), 135 lbf·ft (183 N·m)

* 2.3 L: 160 bhp (117 kW), 150 lbf·ft (203 N·m)

Philippine market (DIN ratings):

* 1.6 L: 110 bhp (78 kW), 107 lbf·ft (145 N·m)

* 2.0 L: 148 bhp (110 kW) and 138 lbf·ft (187 N·m)

Mazda changed the ratings for US Market 2007 2.3L engine models only

* 2.3 L: 156 bhp (116 kW), 150 lbf·ft (203 Nm)

Australian market (ADR net ratings):

* 2.0 L: 145 bhp (108 kW), 134 lbf·ft (182 N·m)

* 2.3 L: 154 bhp (115 kW), 150 lbf·ft (203 N·m)

* 2.3 L DISI MZR: 255 bhp (190 kW), 280 lbf·ft (380 N·m)

Edited by Pericles

And try to behave urself. I'm sure most ppl on the forum think " :rolleyes: oh god that know nothing Honda freak Hola has woke up! :rolleyes: " but they are just too polite to post it.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Good thing you relaized that other than yourself all other members are polite :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by Hola

SO friends..... If i buy a Mazda 300- full option car for 1 milion Is it worth? than buying a toyoto 19- semi option for 9.6 laks?? And which will be easier to maintain? Why the Mazda doont have a 2nd hand value?

In terms of the number the Mazda offer looks good. Cant you get it down for the same price you are buying the Toyota?

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Good thing you relaized that other than yourself all other members are polite :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh, I'm polite too. But u have to cater to in-duh-viduals too, and for that type of person, being polite isn't really understood.

Besides, thou claimed paragon of politeness, I'm not the one screaming around calling people names. "immature" "2minded stupid" (don't even know what that means) "misuse of power" "sad" "lonely" . Damn, politeness exemplified! :blink:

SO friends..... If i buy a Mazda 300- full option car for 1 milion Is it worth? than buying a toyoto 19- semi option for 9.6 laks?? And which will be easier to maintain? Why the Mazda doont have a 2nd hand value?

Dude, first, whats the car? Just the manufacturer is not really helpful in terms of should u buy it or not. A specific model would be useful so ppl can tell u properly.

Oh, I'm polite too. But u have to cater to in-duh-viduals too, and for that type of person, being polite isn't really understood.

Besides, thou claimed paragon of politeness, I'm not the one screaming around calling people names. "immature" "2minded stupid" (don't even know what that means) "misuse of power" "sad" "lonely" . Damn, politeness exemplified! :blink:

:rolleyes: Now there you go. I agree with you. There are some who called members retards too. :rolleyes: But i too always try to be polite and helpfull. I may not have the knowledge but i learn bout cars n stuff from this site. If some call "know nothing Honda freak Hola " and stil call them self polite they should know that someone is trying to learn something and to support. Not to laugh at em :rolleyes:

Warm Regards,

Hola

AKA know nothing Honda freak Hola

These are my options.

TOYOTA COROLLA 19- SEMI OPTIONS 9.4 LAKS

MITSUBISHI LANCER CK-2 300- SEMI 11.25 LAKS

MAZDA FAMILIA 300- ( 1995 ) 10 LAKS

mY BUDJET IS 1 MILLION OR BELOW. i WILL HAVE TO GO FOA A FINANCE TOO.. sO I DONT WANT TO HAVE ANY TROUBLE AFTER BUYING. IF HAVE ANY ILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE. sO WHT U FRIENDS RECOMEND ME??

These are my options.

TOYOTA COROLLA 19- SEMI OPTIONS 9.4 LAKS

MITSUBISHI LANCER CK-2 300- SEMI 11.25 LAKS

MAZDA FAMILIA 300- ( 1995 ) 10 LAKS

mY BUDJET IS 1 MILLION OR BELOW. i WILL HAVE TO GO FOA A FINANCE TOO.. sO I DONT WANT TO HAVE ANY TROUBLE AFTER BUYING. IF HAVE ANY ILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE. sO WHT U FRIENDS RECOMEND ME??

looking at all above i guess the Mazda is a good deal. But would you mind just typing in the number of owners, mileage etc too? Then everyone can give you some sharp advice

:rolleyes: Now there you go. I agree with you. There are some who called members retards too. :rolleyes: But i too always try to be polite and helpfull. I may not have the knowledge but i learn bout cars n stuff from this site. If some call "know nothing Honda freak Hola " and stil call them self polite they should know that someone is trying to learn something and to support. Not to laugh at em :rolleyes:

Warm Regards,

Hola

AKA know nothing Honda freak Hola

Ur not trying hard enough. I've already commented on your posts which other ppl might find rude.

I see u have a problem understanding the language. I didn't call u a know nothing Honda freak. I said others do. And thats when they are being polite about u. I have a much more colourful set of terms I use to refer to u, but, out of politeness, I don't post them on the forum.

Retard wasn't aimed at u, but since u insist of trying on that cap, I must say, it looks like a lovely fit. :lol:

And it turns out, u don't seem to be learning anything. Still trying to get into a verbal confrontation with me? :rolleyes: Still haven't realised thats a bad idea?

Ur not trying hard enough. I've already commented on your posts which other ppl might find rude.

I see u have a problem understanding the language. I didn't call u a know nothing Honda freak. I said others do. And thats when they are being polite about u. I have a much more colourful set of terms I use to refer to u, but, out of politeness, I don't post them on the forum.

Retard wasn't aimed at u, but since u insist of trying on that cap, I must say, it looks like a lovely fit. :lol:

And it turns out, u don't seem to be learning anything. Still trying to get into a verbal confrontation with me? :rolleyes: Still haven't realised thats a bad idea?

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Oh well, machang if you read from the top and any other thread which we both verbely fight its all you starting it isnt it? Even this very thread... :rolleyes: Ok, im willing to drop it...You won!!! Must say you are a smart poster, turns the ball back :D Keep it up!!

:P:lol:

Edited by Hola

Oh well, machang if you read from the top and any other thread which we both verbely fight its all you starting it isnt it?

No it usually starts with u posting something dumb, which I try to correct and u get offended at as if u have been personally wronged.

No it usually starts with u posting something dumb, which I try to correct and u get offended at as if u have been personally wronged.

:rolleyes: Oh, thats a qulaity of being polite. :rolleyes:

okey! What ever you say Machang! You Da Man!! B)

:rolleyes: Oh, thats a qulaity of being polite. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

But u have to cater to in-duh-viduals too, and for that type of person, being polite isn't really understood.

okey! What ever you say Machang! You Da Man!! B)

Thank you.

Edited by Pericles

Dimantha's RX-8 is a 1.3L R2.. is Dilan's RX-7 also 1.3L R2????

Velocity's RX8 runs the newer RENESIS normally aspirated engine where as the older FD series RX7's use a 13B Twin Turbo charged unit

both have a capacity of abt 1.3L - 2 rotors

&

@Thanu_DK : machan pls provide more info as Peri asked - about the milage , no of owners etc

but just based on manufacturer reputation,your probably safer with a Toyota..