• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Recommend Me A Car 2 Mill

shane6399

Question

Guys.. I wanna buy a car for 2mill.. I think i can go upto 2.3mill...

Will a Subaru Legacy B4 fall into my budjet...

People are recommending Toyota Vios but I'm not interested..

Can i get a Legacy B4 or an EK3 4 2.3mill..

• Answers 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

No, you can do better than a EK3. There is a *********************************************, go buy that. i think its VTEC

Edited by sharkster

the dynamics of legacy and vios/ek3 is worlds apart... we might better be able to help you if list down what matters to you most in a particular order (say from most important-eg:performance to least important aspect-eg:fuel economy)

hmmm B4 for 2mil? not too sure about that- but must be a n/a for sure. The turbo b4's are all 2.5 plus. Nice looking car with good pace- but would not recommend it unless say your Company is willing to pay to maintain it.. The ES is a good option but its handling is not the best- feels really light & swingy around corners

No, you can do better than a EK3. There is a KA number plate ES8 the 2002 version for 2.3milion at the papers, go buy that. i think its VTEC

I like the B4 better than the EK3...

Because it performs better than EK3 right..

the dynamics of legacy and vios/ek3 is worlds apart... we might better be able to help you if list down what matters to you most in a particular order (say from most important-eg:performance to least important aspect-eg:fuel economy)

PERFORMANCE :D

And how much is the reg b4..

bigger engine, other added stuff like 4 disc brakes - defintly it will be a better runner than a EK3 but still it will be case by case, car by car

PERFORMANCE :D

And how much is the reg b4..

my advice: if perfomance is the order of the day, go with an evo conversion. should save you a lot of money in the process too.

my advice: if perfomance is the order of the day, go with an evo conversion. should save you a lot of money in the process too.

Actually, might be able to look for a proper evo, without bothering with conversions. If any are in the market, of course.

The thing is tho, this is looking at two completely different classes of car. The Civic is a compact. Sub-compact if before 2000. The Legacy is a mid sized car. It is pretty massive. U might wanna try one out before commiting to that model. Tho I do agree its a lovely car and that noise.... damn, few sounds to beat that boxer engine.

B4 is around 2mil huh? Why so low?

no chance in hell will you get a B4 TT at that price... and you really don't want a NA legacy cos they're heavy... i say go for the B4 if you can afford to maintain it... but you won't find one in your budget...

no chance in hell will you get a B4 TT at that price... and you really don't want a NA legacy cos they're heavy... i say go for the B4 if you can afford to maintain it... but you won't find one in your budget...

yeah, i agree, not in this little island you can find a B4 for 2 mil. But i rember in AL classifieds there was a B4 for that range but that was year or two back

Actually, might be able to look for a proper evo, without bothering with conversions. If any are in the market, of course.

The thing is tho, this is looking at two completely different classes of car. The Civic is a compact. Sub-compact if before 2000. The Legacy is a mid sized car. It is pretty massive. U might wanna try one out before commiting to that model. Tho I do agree its a lovely car and that noise.... damn, few sounds to beat that boxer engine.

yes itz always best to get the orginal, if money permits... do you reckon there are original evos for sale in the 2-3 mn price bracket? i think we all know/seen the potential of those converted ones (at least in a straight line)

bdw lil shane, if performance is the key, then, civic should not be in the options list...

I think I saw a pimpd out B4 for 2mill in AL classifieds.. You guys must have checked it out for sure.. But i was not interestd in that because it was an automatic.. I'm searching for a manual B4..

Edited by lil_shane

yes itz always best to get the orginal, if money permits... do you reckon there are original evos for sale in the 2-3 mn price bracket? i think we all know/seen the potential of those converted ones (at least in a straight line)

bdw lil shane, if performance is the key, then, civic should not be in the options list...

ok abt the conversions, nw ppl think to do a converion u need to cut the chassi blah blah bt i saw nigels evo converion more than 10 times, man if u look under the car u cant see any difference its like original, inside the dicki its same

bt still i didnt had a chance to have a ride in that car so still no idea abt the handling

I think I saw a pimpd out B4 for 2mill in AL classifieds.. You guys must have checked it out for sure.. But i was not interestd in that because it was an automatic.. I'm searching for a manual B4..

If i were u i do a EVO 4 conversion 300- Full Option CK2 will be around 1 Mill and to do the conversion aprox 5 lacks. paint bodykit, rims, tyres, Bucket seats, interior abt 2 lacks

Yeah i know ppl will say the book say CK2 and its illegal, bt can u buy a proper super car in SL for less than 2Mill ? 2L Turbo AWD 270BHP with Brembo brakes ? nah man u cant just think twise, its up to u

IPB Image

ok abt the conversions, nw ppl think to do a converion u need to cut the chassi blah blah bt i saw nigels evo converion more than 10 times, man if u look under the car u cant see any difference its like original, inside the dicki its same

bt still i didnt had a chance to have a ride in that car so still no idea abt the handling

If i were u i do a EVO 4 conversion 300- Full Option CK2 will be around 1 Mill and to do the conversion aprox 5 lacks. paint bodykit, rims, tyres, Bucket seats, interior abt 2 lacks

Yeah i know ppl will say the book say CK2 and its illegal, bt can u buy a proper super car in SL for less than 2Mill ? 2L Turbo AWD 270BHP with Brembo brakes ? nah man u cant just think twise, its up to u

IPB Image

Hmmm.. This is a good idea.. :D

Hmmm.. This is a good idea.. :D

Bt if u really intrested u can do a Evo 6 Conversion with English Number plates for 2Mill ( Evo 6 Body Evo 4 Engine )

Disagree with that macho.With the Civic...you know better than me I guess!

machan Isuru and i think same way

Even a Integra Type R got 220BHP bt an Evo got 270 ne :P

Edited by GihanFX

Bt if u really intrested u can do a Evo 6 Conversion with English Number plates for 2Mill ( Evo 6 Body Evo 4 Engine )

machan Isuru and i think same way

Even a Integra Type R got 220BHP bt an Evo got 270 ne :P

Gihan.. Can i have Nigel's Contact details... And Can I check out the cars that has been converted by him.. :)

this is my email address - [email protected]

:)

Edited by lil_shane

Disagree with that macho.With the Civic...you know better than me I guess!

hmm.. if we keep civic type R off (as it's beyond the budget) we are left with normal civics and SiRs... with a normal civic we can hardly talk anything beyond 140hp... and SiR, perahps 200hp at the maxxxxxxxx (mind you the stock is only 160hp+ or so).. still no where close to the EVOs mighty 270hp and if you bring the handling might of AWD, the civics are left clueless ...

civics are a good way of bringing performance with day to day practicality and good fuel econo. but for a guy insisting on performancec, civic aint the way to go. :D

no point discussing turbo conversion of civics either...

Now lods of ppl doing conversions and most project keep as secrets, bt as i know more than 10 conversions are already happening Evo / STI / Honda Turbo Etc

wow really? cool, good to see Sri Lankans go down performance's path :)