• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Spring Break Car Show Pics

Lalithster

I looked out my condo and saw there was a car show going on so went to take some pics for autolanka. Ended up getting a great view of the bikini contest and the rapper RICH BOY showed up for a small concert. If I ever get the FTP for autolanka working I will upload all the pics but here is a teaser... and sorry in advance if the bikin pics are inappropriate.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Rapper RICH BOY

IPB Image

uh Twin Turbo Z :blink:

bolted onto the VQ35 is it?? :huh:

but there isnt really all that much space in that engine bay to stuff things in now is there....

you wouldn't by any chance happen to have shot of the piping on that 350z né? :)

I've heard it is a common upgrade, atleast in the US. So it should have the space.

And SuperGT cars have been running a VQ30DETT for a few years now. So the tech support will exist from the Nismo level.

thanx for the pics man :) - aparadé shold have got close ups :(

the colour coded engine cover is a nice touch on the bronze 350

but the white looks fairly stock bar the intake box n pipe..

but i hear that pretty much all 350's out there run super chargers ??

extriors are a tad too bling for my liking but that is helluva nice engine the VQ :)

so this is why u didnt make it to Amelia island huh? I figured with all the spring breakers around. I started heading to daytona las monday but stopped at st. aug. got some lunch and went back to fernandina bc, I am an old fart now. I wanted to goto Sebring, maybe we should meet up next time

so this is why u didnt make it to Amelia island huh? I figured with all the spring breakers around. I started heading to daytona las monday but stopped at st. aug. got some lunch and went back to fernandina bc, I am an old fart now. I wanted to goto Sebring, maybe we should meet up next time

Hey yeah I saw ur post about AMila. Wow you came down to st. aug. Did u see they had the SL flag flying over near the Spanish fort? I saw that and a wave of SL pride came over me...lol

I will be doing a Track event at Sebring raceway through BMW CCA club as soon as my short shiffter is installed

i need too.

wat pics do u want? I have 20mb of pics

Hey yeah I saw ur post about AMila. Wow you came down to st. aug. Did u see they had the SL flag flying over near the Spanish fort? I saw that and a wave of SL pride came over me...lol

I will be doing a Track event at Sebring raceway through BMW CCA club as soon as my short shiffter is installed

I didnt see the flag, need to go thru the pics to see if its on those. What's the story behind the flag?

Have fun a the CCA event. I am almost done with the Amelia writeup too..

Edited by dhp