• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Can I Find A Toyota Corolla Tool Kit For Ae110

ACHINTHA

its not uncommon to not have a tool kit - not just the harbour -those things are prone to be lifted at even a garage or service station if the car is left unsupervised

as for getting it replaced - well i bet you could find a set if you decide to dig about in Panchikawatta etc

but i dont think you can find an orginal set of tools as a full set or pack

the easiest option is to buy the tools you need sperately - Arpico carries the basic stuff like spanners , wrenches , ratchets etc

but you'll have to look to automotive parts shops for jacks & more advanced equipment

also keep a set of jump leads handy :)

its not uncommon to not have a tool kit - not just the harbour -those things are prone to be lifted at even a garage or service station if the car is left unsupervised

as for getting it replaced - well i bet you could find a set if you decide to dig about in Panchikawatta etc

but i dont think you can find an orginal set of tools as a full set or pack

the easiest option is to buy the tools you need sperately - Arpico carries the basic stuff like spanners , wrenches , ratchets etc

but you'll have to look to automotive parts shops for jacks & more advanced equipment

also keep a set of jump leads handy :)

THANK MACH... I'M GOING PNCHKWTTA TODAY...... I NEED TO BUY NEW PAIR OF CRYSRAL LIGHTS TOOOO....

I NEED TO BUY NEW PAIR OF CRYSRAL LIGHTS TOOOO....

for lights try Delkanda in Nugegoda - theres a place which has a massive selection of lights near the Delkanda junction itself (or was in gansabha handiya :huh:) close to the colour lights - P*wer A*to L*mps i believe..