• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sti 7

madmax

There's a STi 7 (not a WRX he says) that is advertised in the paper ( it has been advertised many times before) which is a tiptronic. The owner said it was imported on request. He also claims to have a tiptronic STI 9. Any one know more details about this car?

There's a STi 7 (not a WRX he says) that is advertised in the paper ( it has been advertised many times before) which is a tiptronic. The owner said it was imported on request. He also claims to have a tiptronic STI 9. Any one know more details about this car?

machan i don't think STI's come with triptronics to start with.....

its only the WRX's..

if its the Red car its in fair knick... :) but Sti's are stricktly Manual as far as i know...

machan i don't think STI's come with triptronics to start with.....

its only the WRX's..

if its the Red car its in fair knick... :) but Sti's are stricktly Manual as far as i know...

Yes it's the red one. But the owner specifically said it's an STi. The chasis code differs on the two right?

Yes it's the red one. But the owner specifically said it's an STi. The chasis code differs on the two right?

Machan its a WRX.

How to Identify

1 ) Brembos

2 ) Recardo Seats

3 ) RPM Cut at 8000 ( WRX is 7000 )

4 ) Bigger Intercooler with STI Written on It.

5 ) Six Speed Gear Box ( Sorry No Triptronics on JDM Sti's )

6 ) Manifold is RED

Machan its a WRX.

How to Identify

1 ) Brembos

2 ) Recardo Seats

3 ) RPM Cut at 8000 ( WRX is 7000 )

4 ) Bigger Intercooler with STI Written on It.

5 ) Six Speed Gear Box ( Sorry No Triptronics on JDM Sti's )

6 ) Manifold is RED

I also asked him about the seats, intercooler etc. Apparently its got all the STi badges nd also a STi intercooler.

Given that it's a WRX automatic how much will it be really worth. I've seen this car been advertised once in a while for a long time.

I also asked him about the seats, intercooler etc. Apparently its got all the STi badges nd also a STi intercooler.

Given that it's a WRX automatic how much will it be really worth. I've seen this car been advertised once in a while for a long time.

As its a TRIP may be Rs 2.5 mil to Max 2.8. Not anything Above.

You mean it'll be about 1 Mil less than the WRX manual you had?

Machan one sti which was the first sti 7 in SL was sold for 2.8. Then i think there are couple of more sti 7 in the price range of 3.5 - 3.6.

My car was sold for 3.9 MIL as it was UNREG. I had a loss of 300,000 as i installed brembos worth 100,000 and i brought the car in 2005 for 4.1 mil.

But the New owner sold it for around 3 mil as he could not pay the lease.

Taking all this FRUIT SALAD TOGETHER i feel WRX 7 would be worth 2.8 MAX cos you get the Sti 7 version at around 3.3 - 3.5 range.

Machan why Not Buy Darins Car. Thats a Real GOOD buy. Cos the Sti version of it is UNREG is Almost 2 Million More. I think Darins car has very good price Tag.

Edited by Velocity

Machan one sti which was the first sti 7 in SL was sold for 2.8. Then i think there are couple of more sti 7 in the price range of 3.5 - 3.6.

My car was sold for 3.9 MIL as it was UNREG. I had a loss of 300,000 as i installed brembos worth 100,000 and i brought the car in 2005 for 4.1 mil.

But the New owner sold it for around 3 mil as he could not pay the lease.

Taking all this FRUIT SALAD TOGETHER i feel WRX 7 would be worth 2.8 MAX cos you get the Sti 7 version at around 3.3 - 3.5 range.

Machan why Not Buy Darins Car. Thats a Real GOOD buy. Cos the Sti version of it is UNREG is Almost 2 Million More. I think Darins car has very good price Tag.

If I had the money I would go and buy Darins car right now! But since I don't have cash I'm just looking around checking the prices to see what the actual market price is.

You mean your car was later sold at 3 Mil? What a waste....

Darin, would you consider an exchange with a 320D?

Edited by madmax

If I had the money I would go and buy Darins car right now! But since I don't have cash I'm just looking around checking the prices to see what the actual market price is.

You mean your car was later sold at 3 Mil? What a waste....

Darin, would you consider an exchange with a 320D?

Machang call me on 0777 318377. thanks :D

one more thing wrx code goes as GDA

STi goes as GDB hope this helps

Edited by darinwrxsti

that Red WRX was in good shape the last time i saw it - but that would well have been over 6 months ago

its in no way an STI - just a good WRX - was running a AVRC if my memory serves me right - at the time i checked it he was quoting a figure in the region of 3.6 Million - Madmax how much does he want now?

sti badge can be pasted on :) Seats mayhave ben fitted - cant quite remeber though - ah it had a 7" Pioneer slide out DVD etc as well

but i sincerely doubt seeing the customary Sti spec Red EJ20 manifold...

Edited by Devinda_Z

that Red WRX was in good shape the last time i saw it - but that would well have been over 6 months ago

its in no way an STI - just a good WRX - was running a AVRC if my memory serves me right - at the time i checked it he was quoting a figure in the region of 3.6 Million - Madmax how much does he want now?

sti badge can be pasted on :) Seats mayhave ben fitted - cant quite remeber though - ah it had a 7" Pioneer slide out DVD etc as well

but i sincerely doubt seeing the customary Sti spec Red EJ20 Exhuast manifold...

Yes it has been advertised from a long time back. He's quoting 3.7 mil negotiable. I just wanted to make sure it was NOT a STi. However I think Darin's car is a better deal.

Edited by madmax