• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Preformance Upgrade For A 250cc Honda Bike

Hola

Hi Guys,

One of my close friends who is an enthusiastic about preformance upgrades seeks help. He has took note of my CAI and he has also read about turbo convos etc too. And he realy would like to know what he can do to increase preformance, do better fuel of his Honda 250cc. My fault that i could not get the exact model (im not that converse with motor bike models).

So guys, what can you advice?

Nah machang, if you guys can help me with some kind of sugestions i can convey him, he doesnt log in to internet at all, i might take print outs of this thread and show him. Any sugestions on his query?

Bikes are not my area of expertise but might i suggest he star with a set or new RIMS ?

he can possibly go in for a black set like those that come on the new "Pulsar" or even the better,the "Karisma" ?? :)

that certainly make it look sporty - but i dunno if these rims could be fitted etc :unsure:

also some fibre work to cover the headlamp and the gauge cluster would give the bike a more streamlines appearance

also he could get a cowling designed to cover the engine and the metal frame infront of it,thus projecting a sleek look :)

Bikes are not my area of expertise but might i suggest he star with a set or new RIMS ?

he can possibly go in for a black set like those that come on the new "Pulsar" or even the better,the "Karisma" ?? :)

that certainly make it look sporty - but i dunno if these rims could be fitted etc :unsure:

also some fibre work to cover the headlamp and the gauge cluster would give the bike a more streamlines appearance

also he could get a cowling designed to cover the engine and the metal frame infront of it,thus projecting a sleek look :)

Hope NeXgen doesnt see this post of yours :D

My friend actulay needs to increase prefromance,fuel economy