• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Coments On A Honda Twin-cam Vtec.

FastCar

Went to see an unregistered 1600 Honda Hatchback yesterday. It has a twin-cam engine and is fully race prepared. The owner also agreed to give many extras with the car. This includes a spare engine, additional alloys and a race prepared throttle body. Any idea on how much this car is worth?

The only unregistered 1600 hatch backs available in SL right now are either Dinesh Senanayakes CTR(yellow) or Manam's white CTR. But the latter is not for sale so i guess u have seen the CTR at C.S car sale. A unregistered CTR would cost around 3Mil -3.3Mil

Ohh a EG6 version. If it's mint condtion with all that stuff given it would be worth around 1.9-2 Mil. Is this his race car he's selling? If it's his race car i don't think it's in a good shape unless he has got down new parts for it. There are few other SiR's for sale too u might wanna check them out if ur seriously considering buying one

Ohh a EG6 version. If it's mint condtion with all that stuff given it would be worth around 1.9-2 Mil. Is this his race car he's selling? If it's his race car i don't think it's in a good shape unless he has got down new parts for it. There are few other SiR's for sale too u might wanna check them out if ur seriously considering buying one

My guess is it'll be worth maximum 1.6 -1.7 mil. Unreg or not this will be atleast a good 10 years old. I believe this car has been raced. Also heard Manam's old SiR is for sale after Mahinda bought it and fixed it with all new parts.

Went to see an unregistered 1600 Honda Hatchback yesterday. It has a twin-cam engine and is fully race prepared. The owner also agreed to give many extras with the car. This includes a spare engine, additional alloys and a race prepared throttle body. Any idea on how much this car is worth?

a spare engine? :D thats new

a spare engine? :D thats new

Some are keeping spare engines in a case. When I was after that 300ZX (Clemant's old 300) the new owner had a spare with TT. He said he'll throw it for a 150k

Some are keeping spare engines in a case. When I was after that 300ZX (Clemant's old 300) the new owner had a spare with TT. He said he'll throw it for a 150k

The EG6 chasis is supposed to be one of the best handling chasis ever. It's a legend even in Japan...

Madmax I totally agree. The EG6 SiR II is truly one of the greatest cars ever to come out of Japan. Don't believe me? At the last SLARDAR Katukurunda the pole-winning SL H 1600 SiR was less than 5 seconds off the pace of the SL GT pole time, and Katu is nothing if not an out-and-out power circuit. At Tissa last month the pole-sitting SL H SiR would have been fifth fastest on the SL GT grid. On loose dirt, mind you.

The EG6 chasis is supposed to be one of the best handling chasis ever. It's a legend even in Japan...

very true..its my all time favourite..well was luckey to got a ek hatch 2 weeks back n hoping to do the ctr convertion soon..will bring to the modified fiest..also the thw dohc 1.6 vtec..

very true..its my all time favourite..well was luckey to got a ek hatch 2 weeks back n hoping to do the ctr convertion soon..will bring to the modified fiest..also the thw dohc 1.6 vtec..

woah, i hope you are talking about the black WP H series?