• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Gsxr 400

pravino007

Hi guys i am looking out for a bike

and i found one for sale at dehiwala a suzuki gsxr 400 for 190,000

is it worth and how muc can i sell it for after some time

:D

the bikes paint looks the same like the picture

suzukigsxr750400x3005ep.th.jpg

cool man, whats the year of manufacture of it. how is the condition of the bike,

i am sure sharkster and jappa will tell you more about this bike.

dont knw too much abt d GSXR 400 but i do knw d Kawa ZXR is faster if pace is wat ur looking for...not a very common bike tho...ppl generally prefer a GSXR 600 as an upgrade to the 250...but 190k sounds pretty gud but i cant help u on d bike's performance itself

thnx for the reply mate

how is the market for this bike ...and the parts

to be honest dude anythng above 250CC will sell cheap due to legality issues n parts r not d easiest thing to find either...suzuki performance bikes r not as popular in SL as the honda's...if ur goin to use the bike as a daily runner i suggest u dnt go for it...but if it is for an occasional weekend spin den it's a gud deal

its always gud to hav a supplier who u can order parts through cos these r not things they wud stock up on

hey dude its too expensive trust me,i konw about dat bike also,da number is JT**** my advice is dont go for a gsxr becoz in SL there is no second hand market for suzuki bikes i think u should go for a honda CBRRR becoz i guess ur a bigginer,da GSXR400 is a very old model so it has very bad handelling,u can mail me on [email protected] or call me on 0785124964 if u need any advice about bikes