• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Security Systems

Nim

Question

6 answers to this question

hi

gonna buy a security system for my EG8, some say the singer two way security system is real value for money. Is this true? is this a very reliable system? any comments please

i got a Steel mate and that is the best brand. Very sensitive and powerful remote. I had a choice for going for remote start etc but i didnt, mine is the most simple alarm system they had. Mine was 6500

By the way, they give a 1 year waranty too

Edited by Hola

What the hell do you mean by 1 year discount!!?? lol :) Wel.. there are more prestiged brands out there but steelmate and the dubai stuff you purchase at supun would do the needful.. installed a dubai based alarm sys in me car and no probs whatsoever.. only the remote looks ugly as shit.. ;)

Zz

What the hell do you mean by 1 year discount!!?? lol :) Wel.. there are more prestiged brands out there but steelmate and the dubai stuff you purchase at supun would do the needful.. installed a dubai based alarm sys in me car and no probs whatsoever.. only the remote looks ugly as shit.. ;)

Zz

ok ok, so i made a mistake and thanks i corected it. Mahcang just get the steel mate, its standard and relaible stuff

Edited by Hola

i got a Steel mate and that is the best brand. Very sensitive and powerful remote. I had a choice for going for remote start etc but i didnt, mine is the most simple alarm system they had. Mine was 6500

By the way, they give a 1 year waranty too

thanks for the reply machan. how much would it cost me to buy a sytem that comes with an engine emmobaliser. I've heard that when installing the device they pass the fuel line through some sort of a device which cuts the fuel supply to the engine when ever the alarm goes off. would this device reduce the petrol supply to the engine, which would lead to a lot of problems.

thanks for the reply machan. how much would it cost me to buy a sytem that comes with an engine emmobaliser. I've heard that when installing the device they pass the fuel line through some sort of a device which cuts the fuel supply to the engine when ever the alarm goes off. would this device reduce the petrol supply to the engine, which would lead to a lot of problems.

Its 9500 with out remote engine start. But then again mine does not start if you do not disarm/unlock using the remote.