• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dual Core At Affordable Price

fuzzo

just a heads up for those planning on buying a computer in the near future. there was a new model released last week and also a price drop on other dual core processor prices making the dual core PC very affordable... look out for a promo with one of our dealers for dual core at a low price...

just a heads up for those planning on buying a computer in the near future. there was a new model released last week and also a price drop on other dual core processor prices making the dual core PC very affordable... look out for a promo with one of our dealers for dual core at a low price...

awesome...hope to buy a new pc to replace the laptop within the next 2 weeks

wats the advantage of the dual core? jus multi-tasking yes?

i'lll let you know when the promo is running next week..and i'll try and get you a friend discount from the dealer ;)

advantages of dual core is multi tasking. we did a simulation at office and it isnt' a marketing gimmik. it really is faster...

fuzzo need help, buying a new notebook what is the best wireless NB on sale.

please could you help me out. Is it cheaper to buy from Singapore,

Funan Center does have lot of bargains.

need some advise bro.

Damn!! I've just bought Intel P4 2.8 LGA processor and Asus board and other stuff yesterday and just finished assembling. Too late Farzan, thank you anyway !!

Do you know how much are they gonna be? I bought my 2.8LGA for Rs12,600.

Damn!! I've just bought Intel P4 2.8 LGA processor and Asus board and other stuff yesterday and just finished assembling. Too late Farzan, thank you anyway !!

Do you know how much are they gonna be? I bought my 2.8LGA for Rs12,600.

the new dual core processor will cost around 14,000 over here... too bad you purchased already...

Ah perfect timing mia amigo. Was just wandering around Unity last week, coz I wanna get a new PC. Was having some fun with the specs, but goddamn, they quotes I got were from 93k-105k!! So keep me posted too, I need to get a new one, but that sorta prices...

need some advise bro.

not sure if there is such as a thing as best notebook, they all pretty much use the same processor and carry similar warranty. important thing is warranty. if you buy it in sing, then you will have to take it back there if anything happens.

most claim that the nb will carry international warranty, but buy it under the agreement that you will check if the international warranty is valid or you will return it. i'll try and get it verified for you if the warranty is valid internationally from ibm or hp...

the local prices in notebooks are quite competitive as well, but you should be able to get a better deal in sing.

Ah perfect timing mia amigo. Was just wandering around Unity last week, coz I wanna get a new PC. Was having some fun with the specs, but goddamn, they quotes I got were from 93k-105k!! So keep me posted too, I need to get a new one, but that sorta prices...

email me the spec you are looking for and i'll try and get you a good price from one of my dealers

also make sure you insist on 3 years comprehensive warranty.. all intel products comes with 3 years and so do hard disks. ram is "lifetime" monitor comes with 3 years. so make sure you insist on it. if thye don't give it to you, call me ;)

aio fuz i had to print a bloody intel reference book to compare all the variants of processors, chipsets n motherboards!!!!the 945 alone has 5 variants!!!

waiting for sum free time to go thru the whole thing but it looks like a Dual Core 3GHz (800 sequence) 945G mamaboard on the horizon

do u suggest i buy an Intel motherboard or wud a MSI, AsusTeck or GigaByte suffice? txt me if u cant answer here

ade you should have asked me,, i have the product matrix in my office... anyways...you need work also ney...

as for boards, i only know of Intel ;)

do you research and see if the others fit. also look at the 955 series boards too

and for those purchasing notebooks... pls go for the new centrino duo platform. that is dual core for notebooks :P

ade you should have asked me,, i have the product matrix in my office... anyways...you need work also ney...

as for boards, i only know of Intel ;)

do you research and see if the others fit. also look at the 955 series boards too

and for those purchasing notebooks... pls go for the new centrino duo platform. that is dual core for notebooks :P

the 955X is missing the graphics core thats only on the 945G and also only the 945G supports HDTV

the only advantages for the 955 are memory expansion to 8GB (as opposed to 4GB on the others) and it supports the Extreme Edition which i doubt i wud buy in this lifetime...remember i'd hav to pay out of my arse for it?well i hav a small arse

945GNT motherboard it is

as for the other boards...well they r virtually identical to the intel...the price n warranty wud b d deciding factor...so let me knw prices pls :D

need some advise bro.

machan careful wen u buy sony vaio laptops...they r not very gud wit our weather

945GNTL is around 13,500 with 3 year warranty

sweet now all i need to knw is the price of the dual core 3GHz n den my essentials r sortd...next wud b 1GB DDR2 (obviusly kingston), 80GB S-ATA (not too fussed abt brand), 256MB VGA (brand depends on budget), combo drive n ATX casing ohh almost forgot...17" LCD

machan careful wen u buy sony vaio laptops...they r not very gud wit our weather

sweet now all i need to knw is the price of the dual core 3GHz n den my essentials r sortd...next wud b 1GB DDR2 (obviusly kingston), 80GB S-ATA (not too fussed abt brand), 256MB VGA (brand depends on budget), combo drive n ATX casing ohh almost forgot...17" LCD

That was pretty much what I asked for when I got the quote for 93k :D Just a GForce VGA card to that list. Didn't ask for sound since I plan to use my Live.

yup. 3GHz HT, 1GB DRR, 80G S-ATA. 17" flat screen (LCD should be more, right?), 256Mb Geforce 6600. Those are the essentials

damn...im using damn too often...how much did they quote for the 6600?it shud b between 10k n 15k...ya i suppose i shud jus go for a flat screen...

damn...im using damn too often...how much did they quote for the 6600?it shud b between 10k n 15k...ya i suppose i shud jus go for a flat screen...

They said the video would be between 25k to 32k, depending on the NVidia/ATi thing. Not sure if they guy was 100% there on the prices. that is for the 256 cards tho. The 128 should be cheaper.

• 2 weeks later...

3.0GHz HT 2MB L2 cache - approx 170

3.2GHz HT 2MB L2 cache - approx 215

3.4GHz HT 2MB L2 cache - approx 280

these are all rough pricing USD. add about 15 USD for landed cost...

hmm significantly cheaper than the dual core...the 3GHz HT is half the price of the dual core 3GHz...wat shall i do...hmmm

well HT is temporarily on hold... it will be back later on for dual core... dual core HT :action-smiley-060:

sharky, call wescom (2580566...ask for Mahir) and give him the spec you want. ask him for his price iwth 3 years warranty. tell him you got the no from me.