• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Recon Vehicles For Permit!!!!

Pubz

according to a trustfull source of information there is an ammendment saying tht recon vehicle can nw be imported from the permit!!!!!!!! :D ny1 confirms ths?

If that is the case I will be the Most happiest man on the earth!! :)

I got news today that the request was turned down by the goverment. Do you have a copy of this particular circular?

Madmax, it seems like the goverment are favouring the agents alot

Theoretically so it'll last longer and be safer than recon.

Agree with you on that BUT the bottom line is these permits are given to government servants and they have a very thing budget. Don't quote me on this. It is only my personnel understanding of the current situation.

What is the cheapest vehicle you can get for this permit??? Lets exclude the Maruties from the list

What is the cheapest vehicle you can get for this permit??? Lets exclude the Maruties from the list

There are numerous Chinese cars that come even under US$3000. Saw an advert on the paper.

Word has it that the permit terms were laid out so that a particular Chinese SUV importer can solely benefit.

There are numerous Chinese cars that come even under US$3000. Saw an advert on the paper.

Word has it that the permit terms were laid out so that a particular Chinese SUV importer can solely benefit.

Are these the ones Nawaloka Group brings in? Or the other brand (Prado duplicates :P ) which we discussed in an another thread?