• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Subaru Wrx Sti Spec C Ra-r

Velocity

it was made to break the record in the nurburgring as the fastest standard production 2.0 liter turbo car in the world, which it did. the car is actually a sti 9 spec c with fine tuning done to the suspension, ecu and brakes.

dims why are u selling the rx 8. can i give you a ra-r then

it was made to break the record in the nurburgring as the fastest standard production 2.0 liter turbo car in the world, which it did. the car is actually a sti 9 spec c with fine tuning done to the suspension, ecu and brakes.

dims why are u selling the rx 8. can i give you a ra-r then

Darin machan thinking of changing too different brand name all together . thats why i am selling my rx8 :(

machan heard that RA-R goes for a very high auction value in japan because only 300 cars built. This car just amazes me.. R u getting one down ? :D

Mini I would more invest on a junkie cos our roads are bad.... may be fix a turbo to my GONA model pajero. It might not be RA-R but at least it scares shit out of the 3 wheels buggers LOL :D

Darin machan thinking of changing too different brand name all together . thats why i am selling my rx8 :(

machan heard that RA-R goes for a very high auction value in japan because only 300 cars built. This car just amazes me.. R u getting one down ? :D

Mini I would more invest on a junkie cos our roads are bad.... may be fix a turbo to my GONA model pajero. It might not be RA-R but at least it scares shit out of the 3 wheels buggers LOL :D

If u wait till 2008 u can get ur dream car :D anyway standard evo 9 and sti9 got the same amount of BHP, so i like to know what amount of boost those 2 cars running ?

Ha ha join the club machan!! My month is not completed without kicking one or two bug***s on the road.Already two for this month,yet counting :D That LR is also an ideal blend ;)

Ha ha join the club machan!! My month is not completed without kicking one or two bug***s on the road.Already two for this month,yet counting :D That LR is also an ideal blend ;)

MINI very true. LR are the best for this purpose :D . Three wheel drivers are the most ignorant drivers on road. :(

If u wait till 2008 u can get ur dream car :D anyway standard evo 9 and sti9 got the same amount of BHP, so i like to know what amount of boost those 2 cars running ?

Machan not sure of the boost, but that evo is the Monster Evo with 340 BHP Spec and the Spec C RA R is 320 BHP .

MINI very true. LR are the best for this purpose :D . Three wheel drivers are the most ignorant drivers on road. :(

Machan not sure of the boost, but that evo is the Monster Evo with 340 BHP Spec and the Spec C RA R is 320 BHP .

yeah i asked that question cus old evos comes with 0.6 bar boost and increses when we shift, and the stock car can easily run 1.3 bar boost so with that amount the car will get abt 300+ HP bt i want to know can stock Sti run that much boost ?

machang correct me if i m wrong but from what i know the sti 9 run between 1.3 bar -1.4 bar boos

and Darin i asked this question cus i saw some info abt Evos & Sti's in a very famous forign forum and they say standard STI comes with bit higher boost and to get 280BHP, bt its very difficult to run more boost if the standard boost is high, even though Boost not = BHP higher boost mens more power right ?

And it says Evos can run more higher boost than the standard factory boost without any modifications, so is this the case that most SL Professional racing drivers buy evos insted of STi's ??

HM THE SPEC C HAS 320 BHP. THE OWNER OF THE SPEC C THAT I WENT IN SAID THAT IT HAS 360BHP? :P

So Dims ,after RX 8 you dont carry much options hah? ;) try a Mivec or back to scoobies :) Im sure the shortlisting is already done by now ;)

MINIACE

Machan with the New Evo Platform its gona surely be a CULT CAR......

But sadly Evos are too expensive over here....... Only option left is to rob a Bank for $$$$$ and buy a MIVEC.

Edited by Velocity