• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vitz Rs Turbo

fuzzo

150 bhp for such a smal car should be quite interesting.

I tried a few NA Vitz's and I was rather disappointed with their performance, in contrast, the Starlets I test drove were quite capable, even without turbo's.

saw an ad in the papers today for a vitz RS turbo. didn't know they made a turbo version of the RS. should be a peppy little car. as per the internet... it has 150BHP

http://www.globalautoindex.com/news.plt?no=225

My old Carina GT was advertised as "Carina GT Turbo" when I first went to see it. People just put words to make the ad sound nice! LOL

lol probably the T in GT being for the Turbo :) Anyway Fuzzo are you sure that this Vitz advertised is the real deal? Very old school by Toyota really & maybe one of their hippest introductions in ages... but is this a mass produced car? or is it a limited edition or something?

My old Carina GT was advertised as "Carina GT Turbo" when I first went to see it. People just put words to make the ad sound nice! LOL

He, he,

A friend of mine bought a used Carina Ti from an 'Enthusiast' some time back. The other day he mentioned that it has some gadget that makes it idle for a while when you turn the switch key off......

Had a look at it yesterday, someone had actually fitted a turbo timer to a NA Carina ...... :P

Modellista International customized Toyota Vitz versions named RS Turbo equipped with TRD turbocharger, custom oil radiator, air ducts for cooling, 16"alloy wheels, sports seats, sports suspension, custom radiator, intercooler and new ECU. 1.5 liter engine power is increased up to 150 hp.

Few of these TRD RSs available here in SL!