• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lancer Ck Ii

BAnuradha

Hello Friends… :P

I’m very much interest to buy a Lancer CK II. My Budget is 1.2 mil. I would like to know fuel efficiency, performance and is it possible to recover my investment. :unsure: I would very much appreciate your advices

:D

I saw a really nice one at a car sale at Dehiwala a while back, asking just over 1M.

Mitsubishi doesn't have the same reputation as Toyota, etc but they are good cars, I've had a couple and they were as good as any other car I had.

Fuel efficiency - same as any other car, no major difference.

Performance - the 1500 cc and higher ones are quite peppy.

Recovering investment - yes get a good car which doesnt have rust, and has a good engine, transmission, etc and look after it well, you should be able to recover your costs.

SELLING the car might take a little longer than selling a toyota, say, but it isn't that bad.

With your money you may be able to get a 300-301 or if you hunt carefully, perhaps an english no one.

Note: I'm told there is an Indian version of this car available here also, can't confirm this, but make sure you get the original Made in Japan version...

Edited by Saturn