• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying Cr27 Or Cr42

gobi

Hi Guys,

I've planned to buy a CR27 or CR41 or CR42 diesel van in excellent condition. So i need full specifications such as models, fuel consumption, options and the market price of each vehicle (for above 252- & English NO's). also need advice regarding theese following........

1) what are the different between CR41 & CR42.

2) + & - in each vehicle.

3) fuel consumption.

thank guys..........

Hi Guys,

I've planned to buy a CR27 or CR41 or CR42 diesel van in excellent condition. So i need full specifications such as models, fuel consumption, options and the market price of each vehicle (for above 252- & English NO's). also need advice regarding theese following........

3) fuel consumption.

thank guys..........

Machan there was another thread where we talked abt Townace Vans extensively.. Search for dat and ul get a lotta info.. as for the diff between da CR41 and da CR42, its cosmetic where u get da additional bay on da middle of da dashboard for a sound system in the CR42 where as the CR41 dashboard is flat...

Machan there was another thread where we talked abt Townace Vans extensively.. Search for dat and ul get a lotta info.. as for the diff between da CR41 and da CR42, its cosmetic where u get da additional bay on da middle of da dashboard for a sound system in the CR42 where as the CR41 dashboard is flat...

Also the engine capacity is different. Most of CR42 s came with 3C engine but CR41 is always with 2C .

Thilak

Edited by ThilakR

Hi Guys,

3) fuel consumption.

thank guys..........

CR27's are much better built have have less body noises compared to a CR41/42 with the same amount of running. The problem is that its difficult to find a 27 in mint condition. We sold one about a month back for 1.3 mil with around 275,000km in the clock with a full service record. The major draw back with the 27 is the original A/C not being powerful enough (It can be upgraded)

Both are great economical vehicles that can run a lot. Original diesel are the ones to go for. Petrols/ Petrol converts are harder to sell again. The rides are a bit bouncy being delivery vans in Japan. Autos are sluggish and high revving.

Having 4 doors over 5, manual over auto, flat over high roof increases the value. 'Just low' or other dedicated delivery models a lower in value.

Fuel figures should be around 9 in the city and around 12-14 out on the diesels.

Best vans available after the Hiace.