• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Back From Zebra Migration Safari

Duncan

Hey everyone

I just returned from a bush trip to a local game reserve in Botswana (Southern Africa).

It was quite a trip with some cool river crossings and also crossing of some flooded pans.

It is the Zebra migration time when herds migrate to this area to feed on rich new grass and also have their young. We must have seen over 5,000 Zebras scattered all over the place.

The presence of large herds brings predators to the area. Though we heard Lions growling throught out the night near our camp, we were not fortunate enough to see them.

Hope you enjoy the few pics I have posted here.

Cheers

Duncan

TeamAutolanka

post-5-1136706944.jpgpost-5-1136706965.jpgpost-5-1136706983.jpgpost-5-1136707001.jpg

post-5-1136707024.jpg

Hey Duncan,

Looks like it's only m and you who do the off-roading! What has happened to the other guys, don't they get out and enjoy the outdoors...? Shame!

Anyways cool pix, I will be having some to post over the next week.

Cheers

Ushantha

Hello Ushantha

I think this lifestyle needs a lot of promoting in Sri-Lanka. Once people realise that 4x4ing opens a whole new window of adventure and opportunities it will no doubt take off.

Looking forward to some cool pics from your trip.

Cheers

Duncan

TeamAutolanka