• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Rav4

achala

hi, i would like to know the price of a 301-xxxx RAV4 and what will be the fuel consumption like?

and any problems with that model.

thankx in advance

Rs. 1.8 mil up. in reasonably good shape (Eng Nos older models go for up to 3 mil)

Auto 7-10 Manual 9-12 km/l

Hardly any problems. Thats why they are so pricey. Just watch out for ones which have run a lot.

Rs. 1.8 mil up. in reasonably good shape (Eng Nos older models go for up to 3 mil)

Auto 7-10 Manual 9-12 km/l

Hardly any problems. Thats why they are so pricey. Just watch out for ones which have run a lot.

thanx for the info. is that the 5 door version you were talking aout or the 3 door one.

what's RAV4 L and J models

thanx for the info. is that the 5 door version you were talking aout or the 3 door one.

what's RAV4 L and J models

5 Door ones. There was one for 1.8 mil last week in the papers with a 300/301 no.

Not sure about the difference but we have a J which is of a sportier trim to the others with an 130+ bhp engine, leather sports wheel and gear stick and bucket seats.

I remember buying an English no 5 door auto a few years back for 17 with 60k on the clock. There was another Eng no.s one with 90 odd k done for 1.5mil. How things have changed :)

5 Door ones. There was one for 1.8 mil last week in the papers with a 300/301 no.

Not sure about the difference but we have a J which is of a sportier trim to the others with an 130+ bhp engine, leather sports wheel and gear stick and bucket seats.

I remember buying an English no 5 door auto a few years back for 17 with 60k on the clock. There was another Eng no.s one with 90 odd k done for 1.5mil. How things have changed :)

Thanx Milindu !

found a 96 Rav 4 that has done 70k ,manual,full option, black for 2 mil is the price high?

Try the Sunday papers. The vehicle market is stagnant these days so I'm sure 1.8-9 is possible. Looked at a GQ regd. manual one where they were willing to give at 2.5 but has done 140,000km. That remains unsold. Remember manuals and non English no vehicles har much harder to sell. 70k on a 301 is a bit hard to swallow.

Drop in a mail when you find something on: [email protected]

Try the Sunday papers. The vehicle market is stagnant these days so I'm sure 1.8-9 is possible. Looked at a GQ regd. manual one where they were willing to give at 2.5 but has done 140,000km. That remains unsold. Remember manuals and non English no vehicles har much harder to sell. 70k on a 301 is a bit hard to swallow.

Drop in a mail when you find something on: [email protected]

thanx for the info. will drop you a mail