• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Please Advice

Newbi

If you were given a choice between KIA Sorento Toyota Camry and Land Rover Discovery Which would you pick..... Any comments welcome... Consideration should be given to Quality of the vehicle..availability and price of parts and the quality of the agents..... come onnn guys.... which would you pick

If you were given a choice between KIA Sorento Toyota Camry and Land Rover Discovery Which would you pick..... Any comments welcome... Consideration should be given to Quality of the vehicle..availability and price of parts and the quality of the agents..... come onnn guys.... which would you pick

well i dont like the camry's looks n the discovery is very difficult to maintain even if u source ur parts from ppl besides the agents...i quite like the sorento so i'd go for that but i dnt knw how the agents are for all 3

As Sharkster's reply implies..it really depends on your situation. Do you have to worry about maintenance costs, or is this going to be covered by your company or something like that? What will you be using your car for?

If cost was not an issue, I'd say hands down that the Disco is your best option. If you were in a place other than Sri Lanka where a car like a Camry wouldn't get a lot of wear and tear (bad roads etc), and you had reasonable dealerships the Camry is a great car too (looks aren't the greatest, and the newer camrys arent that much fun to drive either however). As for the Sorento..I'm not really a fan of Kia, but if cost was an issue it might be one of the more reasonable options.

Talking about Korean car manufacturers..I just saw an ad on American TV yesterday for the new Hyundai Azera . Anybody know much about this car? All I know is what I saw on the ad...they claim that it has more interior space than the BMW 760 in the ad, so they're being pretty bold with whom they're trying to compete against! And I really have been quite impressed with how Hyundai has come up over the last decade or so...

Sorry, don't mean to be stealing your forum..hope I atleast gave my opinion regarding your question clearly!

Cheers

As Sharkster's reply implies..it really depends on your situation. Do you have to worry about maintenance costs, or is this going to be covered by your company or something like that? What will you be using your car for?

If cost was not an issue, I'd say hands down that the Disco is your best option. If you were in a place other than Sri Lanka where a car like a Camry wouldn't get a lot of wear and tear (bad roads etc), and you had reasonable dealerships the Camry is a great car too (looks aren't the greatest, and the newer camrys arent that much fun to drive either however). As for the Sorento..I'm not really a fan of Kia, but if cost was an issue it might be one of the more reasonable options.

Talking about Korean car manufacturers..I just saw an ad on American TV yesterday for the new Hyundai Azera . Anybody know much about this car? All I know is what I saw on the ad...they claim that it has more interior space than the BMW 760 in the ad, so they're being pretty bold with whom they're trying to compete against! And I really have been quite impressed with how Hyundai has come up over the last decade or so...

Sorry, don't mean to be stealing your forum..hope I atleast gave my opinion regarding your question clearly!

Cheers

Hey man i totally agree with u about Hyundai....i saw the Ad too and i looked pretty impressive...the other Ad i saw was for the Infiniti FX..that car looked freaking Hot!! and it has 320 BHP!!! Man....

Disco. And when u pick those ur not supposed to think of things like price of parts. In that case, u would pick up a landcruiser.

Cheers

Cheers

u jus stole the thread by replying twice :violent-smiley-030: j/k

oh n it also depends on which generation of discovery but yea as ucscsades said...if its a company purchase d discovery is a gud bet