• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

If You Were To Buy 2nd Hand Car, What Would You Dream Of

Velocity

64 members have voted

1. 1. If You Were To Buy 2nd Hand Car, What Would You Dream Of

• DILS Hummer
    • DILS Lotus Espirit
    • Aravinda Ferrari Modena 360
    • Porsche 911 Silver (New)
    • Roosi's SL55 AMG
    • Diran's Ferrari 355
    • Arthur's Porche Cayenne
    • Andy's MSPEC R34 NUR
    • Nihal's 350Z Supercharged
    • Dineshes Evo 9 GT
    • Jeyanthans M3 E46
    • Andy's Lotus Elise
    • Chamil's STI 9
    • Yohan S15 Silvia

MADZ CAN YOU POST THE POLL FOR ME or Can some one do it for me

If You Were To Buy 2nd Hand Car, What Would You Dream Of

1) Dils HUMMER

2) Dils Lotus Espirit

3) Aravinda Modena 360

4) Porsche 911 Silver ( New One )

5) Roosi's SL55 AMG ( Sorry Again )

6) Diran's Ferari 355

7) Arthurs Porsche Cayenne

8) Andy's M Spec R34

9) Nihals 350z Supercharged

10) Dineshes Evo 9 GT

11) Jeyanthans M3 E46

12) Andy's Lotus Elise

13) Chamils Sti 9

14 ) Yohan S15 Silvia

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R34 Anyday :D

and the Z..... (can I have both) :D

Yeah, its kinda difficult to pick one here. Different kinda fun for both. AWD vs RWD.

But add a F430 on that list, and that'll be the one. Didn't someone say one was coming down in April?

I'm curious to see if anyone picks the SL500....

Yeah, its kinda difficult to pick one here. Different kinda fun for both. AWD vs RWD.

But add a F430 on that list, and that'll be the one. Didn't someone say one was coming down in April?

Pericles, is the SL500 listed a SL500 AMG ?

that car is a SL55 right?

how come no one picked the ferrari.. these are your dream cars you are supposd to pick... i'm quite surprised at the choices...

There's a Porsche 997 in Sri Lanka (the new 911)? Wow..impressive..I love that car, especially the turbocharged version....I'd pick that over a Ferrari anyday. Sporty as hell, yet practical enough to drive about at the same time. It's one beautiful machine, you guys should definitely check it out if you haven't already-

http://www.carenthusiast.com/news.html?article=1175

But anyway..given the choices, I'd probably go for the Sti 9...

As for the SL55, I'm sure its a great car but for some reason it doesn't appeal to me so much. Did you say that was Rosie's? (Senanayake?)..Kanishka must be on top of the world with that one...l

Thats two now. Shak and Dims. And I'll pick it if it was the F430, but not the 360.

machan i have named only cars which have a First owner in SL and which are only 1 QTY ( except for the 350z )

I forgot to add the 645il which i belive one car in SL.

As for the SL55, I'm sure its a great car but for some reason it doesn't appeal to me so much. Did you say that was Rosie's? (Senanayake?)..Kanishka must be on top of the world with that one...l

Its Roosi Captains, son of sohali and the owner of half the shares of the stock exchange... :violent-smiley-030:

There's a Porsche 997 in Sri Lanka (the new 911)? Wow..impressive..I love that car, especially the turbocharged version....I'd pick that over a Ferrari anyday. Sporty as hell, yet practical enough to drive about at the same time. It's one beautiful machine, you guys should definitely check it out if you haven't already-

nope dude the SL55 is Rusi Captain's...pretty popular golfer here

n yea come to think of it the 911 is a better choice...have u heard that optional sports exhaust on the 996 turbo n 4S????absof**kinglutely gorgeous

i change my preference to the 911

I think I saw this in High level Rd... Near Nugegoda junc. It was a Grey convertible. In the evening this guy was going hood down. Quite a gorgeous looking car. But In Sri Lanka in these dusty roads.... can’t even think of it.

That’s why I didn’t get a convertible... :violent-smiley-030:

is this what the bugger is getting after selling his cars? apart from working at mit.. does the bugger deal drugs on the side :violent-smiley-099::violent-smiley-099:

I didn't say HE was getting one. I said he said one was coming down. I belive he said Arthur Senenayake. Wouldn't be the chap listed here with the Cayanne, is it?

I didn't say HE was getting one. I said he said one was coming down. I belive he said Arthur Senenayake. Wouldn't be the chap listed here with the Cayanne, is it?

considerin he used to own aravinda's 355 n he owns the IWS group (which has the Porsche franchise) i wudnt b surprisd if he owns a Cayenne n is eyeing an F430