• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Most Reliable Vehicle Brands

thili77

hey!

welcome to autolanka! so your first post huh? hope to see you around more!

Btw, Thili? is this a guy's name or a girl's ? :)

Yeh, This is his/her first post in the new forum. what you missed is Thili has joined auto lanka long before you and probably has posted some in the old forum ( check thili's member no:) :P:):)

Yeh, This is his/her first post in the new forum. what you missed is Thili has joined auto lanka long before you and probably has posted some in the old forum ( check thili's member no:) :):P:)

errm dude the member number was generated wen the members were sortd alphabetically...thats not the real number

errm dude the member number was generated wen the members were sortd alphabetically...thats not the real number

how do u know!!! Shak??

BTW my car has not been done fully yet. soo once she's done will be posting her pics - thanks everybody who helped!

and Shak wot happend to ur car? sold? bought new? wot? manual? details?

catch ya ALL ' - lil busy with work in final year..

Sharkster,

Dude if so your member no should change most of the time when a new member joins in. does it happen ????? :) Never for me. I joined in around march 2004. So did the following members as far as I can remeber.

DillionGT

Dimantha

Dragster

Hannibal ect

We all got mem Nos in 400. Is that a co-incident? if you ask them, Im sure they will confirm their joining date somewhere close to march 2004 :blink::huh:

how do u know!!! Shak??

BTW my car has not been done fully yet. soo once she's done will be posting her pics - thanks everybody who helped!

and Shak wot happend to ur car? sold? bought new? wot? manual? details?

catch ya ALL ' - lil busy with work in final year..

i honestly cant remembr where i got it frm dude

not sold car yet machan...advertised again this week so we shall c

Sharkster,

Dude if so your member no should change most of the time when a new member joins in. does it happen ????? :P Never for me. I joined in around march 2004. So did the following members as far as I can remeber.

DillionGT

Dimantha

Dragster

Hannibal ect

We all got mem Nos in 400. Is that a co-incident? if you ask them, Im sure they will confirm their joining date somewhere close to march 2004 :):D

Well I joined the forum in very early in 2004, I remember soon after I got adsl....Must've been a new forum then I can't remember if most of the regulars today were posting back then but they probably were not, not under the sign in names they use now anyway. Actually I can't remember whether I had to sign up or was just able to post without registering..When I went to the old forum I can't find any of those old posts, there seems to be a dissapearance between late 2003-mid 2004. Only the first welcome message and something else is there. Couldn't visit for a long time in 2005 and when I tried my ID on the new forum in January it didn't work, nor did the forgot password thing, so I had to make a new ID. And now my member ID is 2000+ though originally it must've bin way less than 400 :P I'm sure im not the only person in that situation Maybe Madz can tell us how the ID numbers are allocated..

Whatever happened to Hannibal, Max Pane, F50, Niomi etc anyway... I don't think i've come across them on the new forum. Maybe they're using new ID's too..Oh and who can forget NuttyMarbleboy :(

Well I joined the forum in very early in 2004, I remember soon after I got adsl....Must've been a new forum then I can't remember if most of the regulars today were posting back then but they probably were not, not under the sign in names they use now anyway. Actually I can't remember whether I had to sign up or was just able to post without registering..When I went to the old forum I can't find any of those old posts, there seems to be a dissapearance between late 2003-mid 2004. Only the first welcome message and something else is there. Couldn't visit for a long time in 2005 and when I tried my ID on the new forum in January it didn't work, nor did the forgot password thing, so I had to make a new ID. And now my member ID is 2000+ though originally it must've bin way less than 400 ;) I'm sure im not the only person in that situation Maybe Madz can tell us how the ID numbers are allocated..

Whatever happened to Hannibal, Max Pane, F50, Niomi etc anyway... I don't think i've come across them on the new forum. Maybe they're using new ID's too..Oh and who can forget NuttyMarbleboy :)

I too miss the guys u mentioned above. Nuttymarbleboy indeed gave us entertainment unlimited......... Miss him too :D anyway what was your former ID ???????????? Surely it wasnt mariner, was it?

I too miss the guys u mentioned above. Nuttymarbleboy indeed gave us entertainment unlimited......... Miss him too :) anyway what was your former ID ???????????? Surely it wasnt mariner, was it?

No, unfortunately it won't let me recreate my old ID which was tailgunner..and strangely I can still login to the old forum using it(just click on reply on one of the old forum posts and it lets you login) but I can't find any of my few posts using search in the old forums. Must be lost in the millions of threads there. Who cares anyway, I shall start afresh