• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wanted: Vi-rs Headlight Set

nerve

Hello I've got a EK3 2000 Vi-RS. I'm looking for a pair of the Original Headlights as my ones seems to be a little faded. If anyone has it for sale, or could advice me on where I could get it from, I would be very thankful. Also, any indication on how much it would cost?

Best of luck in finding a new set of vi-rs lights....they are not easy to get your better off just getting the existing lights cleaned. Chang got his vi rs lights cleaned at Kleen park and it looked like brand new.

Thanx for the the advise, however I believe the crystal/plastic or whatever is having minute cracks kinda thing all over it. Would cleaning help in that case? Any idea if I can get the lights from Singapore? If so, anyone knows where I should buy them from? Currently I'm in Singapore and will be coming back tomorrow. So If I can get it here, that would be great. Any address or contact number would be a godsend!