• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Radiator Holes

ThunderBolt

Hi all

Is there a way to repair the radiator?. During my car service the one who did it has applied high pressure water on to my car radiator (front panel). Now it has two medium size holes on left and right (below). There’s no leak from the radiator either. My questions r. My car is a Ford Laser (2001 model)

Does it effect the AC ?

Can I fix the damage?

Where can I get it fix or check

Best Regards

Shivanka

Hi all

Is there a way to repair the radiator?. During my car service the one who did it has applied high pressure water on to my car radiator (front panel). Now it has two medium size holes on left and right (below). There’s no leak from the radiator either. My questions r. My car is a Ford Laser (2001 model)

Does it effect the AC ?

Can I fix the damage?

Where can I get it fix or check

Best Regards

Shivanka

Are the holes on your Radiator or your A/C Condenser ? Anyway, the high pressure washer would have bent a few of the Aluminum fins of the radiator / condenser, but if it's not leaking there should be no problem. You may end up actually damaging the radiator if you try to straghten the fins out.

The only harm could be if the bent area is very big, the airflow through the fins could be reduced and it would have an impact on the cooling. Best thing would be to show it to a radiator / ac repair shop and ask whether it is necessary to repair.