• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Gunner's Super Cross 2007

miniace

SLARDAR Gunner's Super Cross ( 2007 SLARDAR C’ship round IV) is scheduled for this weekend.Its going to be an interesting weekend as DJ leading the SL-GT pionts table ahead of DD and AP.Anyone got the current entry list? Especially Group SL-GT Cars ?

MINIACE

My pictures from the first day (not open for public) are here. Enjoy! :)

PS: It's about 2 am in the morning now, and I'm still uploading photos, so the number of pictures at the above link is growing. There are altogether 548 images. Hope the upload will be finished soon so that I can get few hours of sleep before the planned early start for the second day. <_<

Edited by Anuradha Ratnaweera

My pictures from the first day (not open for public) are here. Enjoy! :)

PS: It's about 2 am in the morning now, and I'm still uploading photos, so the number of pictures at the above link is growing. There are altogether 548 images. Hope the upload will be finished soon so that I can get few hours of sleep before the planned early start for the second day. <_<

Thanks for the pictures, Anuradha. How do you upload the pics from on-location? GPRS?

Gunners Supercross SL-GT Race Results…

Race 1

1. Dinesh Deheragoda

2. Nalin D Perera

3. Aravinda Premadasa

4. Janaka Dias

5. Mario Dias

6. Kapila Jayasundara

7. S. Nirosh

8. Reyaz Farook

9. Rohan De Silva

DNF Dinesh Jayawardana

Race-2

1. Dinesh Deheragoda

2. Dinesh Jayawardena

3. Reyaz farook

4. S. Nirosh

5. Aravinda Premadasa

6. Kapila Jayasundara

DNF Janaka Dias

DNF Mario Dias

DNF Nalin D Perera

DNF Rohan De Silva

Edited by Grand Civic

I knew that he had bought it but somebody told me that Nirosh was racing the Subaru at Gunners. He seems to have done well, so congratulations to him.

Nirosh drove superbly. starting from back of the grid and getting a podium finish in the 1st gravel race is a good encouragement for a young driver like him.

Well done nirosh !!!

Apart from nirosh, both race 1 & 2 dominated by deheragoda and no body was able to give him a challenge other than the cars lapped in the race. crowed enjoyed the battle of Nalin, Aravinda & Janaka in 1st race. it would have been more intresting if jayawardana not contacted also was there in the bunch but unfortunately he got a contact with aravinda in the 1st corner soon after the start resulting some damege in the suspension system.

it was a intresting day of racing by looking at other events too and the not to forget bike races and gayan sandaruwan. he stole the 1st race from pasindu peiris from no where. its a great race to watch. 2nd race was fully dominated by him and won with a huge gap.

Well done all the drivers & riders....

next race is going to be slardar-katu on 11th & 12th August.

Nirosh drove superbly. starting from back of the grid and getting a podium finish in the 1st gravel race is a good encouragement for a young driver like him.

Podium? Is that a typo or were SLARDAR running SL 'H' concurrently?

By the way GFX whats happening to your Evo project?

By the way GFX whats happening to your Evo project?

machan My Friend went to japan for a short visit, so i have to wait till he come back, he's the one who know all abt Paint, etc and if he can find the original body kit it will be better than the Fiber kits, anyway i hope i can finish it before end of this month

And Nirosh told me his turbo burned at Qualifing Rounds, so i think he did a geat job without the Turbo

as there were no sufficient entries for SL-H event both Kapila & Nirosh ran in SL-GT event. This time SLARDAR has extended podium upto 5th place for only SL-GT Class and in the 2nd race nirosh was 4th.

Edited by Grand Civic

machan My Friend went to japan for a short visit, so i have to wait till he come back, he's the one who know all abt Paint, etc and if he can find the original body kit it will be better than the Fiber kits, anyway i hope i can finish it before end of this month

And Nirosh told me his turbo burned at Qualifing Rounds, so i think he did a geat job without the Turbo

So that means you've bought a car and dropped the engine/g'box already? Only the paint and bodykit left to be done? Cool.