• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Italian Car Club Meet

fuzzo

just wanted to know what the details are on this and if its open for others to come check out

heard from max that there was registration process etc.

yep we would like to come and cover this event...any info would be great. Hay GTAm could you give us some more details pls?

Hi Dudes,

Yes you are most welcome to watch/cover etc. It will be great to have AL involved. Only cost is if you bring a car into the track area i.e. the usual paddock area as the official car park is out of bounds. The Air force will charge Rs. 350/- per car.

We have to give your names and NIC no's to the Air Force early. Pls drop me an email with your names and ID nos. My addi is [email protected]

You can call me on 777354081 for any other info. We are looking for a Ducati rider to do a couple of hot laps to put on a show for the crowd. Anyone knows someone?

Hear from you soon,

Ciao!

Hi Dudes,

Yes you are most welcome to watch/cover etc. It will be great to have AL involved. Only cost is if you bring a car into the track area i.e. the usual paddock area as the official car park is out of bounds. The Air force will charge Rs. 350/- per car.

We have to give your names and NIC no's to the Air Force early. Pls drop me an email with your names and ID nos. My addi is [email protected]

You can call me on 777354081 for any other info. We are looking for a Ducati rider to do a couple of hot laps to put on a show for the crowd. Anyone knows someone?

Hear from you soon,

Ciao!

Thanks GTAm, sure I'll email you the details.

Pictures from the event can be seen at the below link until Madz uploads it to the Autolanka gallery.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/prasannan/set...2703568/detail/

Thanks GTAm for hosting us!

Great pics Madmax you've got the art in you. Thanks to you, Peri and Sharks for coming. It was nice meeting you guys in person. Pity you did not stay for lunch and the presentation.

It's a Ferrari Mondeal t. According to wiki this model was produced from 1989 - 1993

Yep Mondial t for transverse (engine layout of late cars). This is a 91 model and came to SL many years ago. Not registered until very recently by current owner. Those 355 wheels look great does it not?