• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer

dillongt

This is the 2008 mitsubishi lancer. I like the int & ext but acceleration 0 to 60mph is kind of slow and the engine noise is bit high for a gasoline car. two of the eye catching things are you don’t need a hands free set because you can hook 7 Bluetooth phones in to this car. once you get a phone call you can hear the other party from the speakers.

dsc07757cw6.jpg

dsc07758ps3.jpg

dsc07760fd7.jpg

dsc07759rb0.jpg

dsc07764sn7.jpg

dsc07765ka9.jpg

dsc07762pz8.jpg

i saw a white one of these at the UML hyde park show room when i went there this afternoon. looked much bigger than i expected it to be. But NICE looking indeed. Great to know they're carrying forward the Galant's shark-like-face :)

:)

Ordered My One Too. The cars which have come are on kani permit and will be shipped back. First shipment is of around 5 cars. I ordered a white one. :rolleyes:

Infact if you have chance try to go and see these cars because its a GT version which has the 2.0 ltr MIVEC High Spec. Its around 155PS

GLX is around Rs 4.1 mil and GLS version is 4.5 mil.

Ordered My One Too. The cars which have come are on kani permit and will be shipped back. First shipment is of around 5 cars. I ordered a white one. :rolleyes:

Infact if you have chance try to go and see these cars because its a GT version which has the 2.0 ltr MIVEC High Spec. Its around 155PS

GLX is around Rs 4.1 mil and GLS version is 4.5 mil.

Wow ..great!! the delivery date? Tell us more about the specs,why white in particular??

MINIACE

• 2 weeks later...