• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mini Moke - Wanted

lakshank

A friend of mine in uk who doesnt have access ( or knowledge ) to internet is looking for a mini moke ( have i spelled it correctly ?? ).. if any of u guys know where to find a one please update.

I showed the yellow one in Auto Lanka. But it is quite unreachable to his budget. He wouldn't mind even a gutted condition one. He is thinking of sending the parts from uk.

Thanks people.

Hi,

if your friend is happy to go for a locally built Moke body, then I know a place where you can get some parts of a rusted Moke including the engine, front chassis and the original Registration book of an original 5 sri Austin MINI Moke.

You can get a full Moke body done locally to original spec for Rs.200,000- ~ 275,000-.

GMI

Edited by GMI

what do u mean by locally built machan...how does it have a reg no in that case.

Just the body dude..just affix to an existing regd on replacement basis!

@GMI

I think the locally built body prices are very much higher than that.If you get it at that tag..man that's a bargain!!

MINIACE

Just the body dude..just affix to an existing regd on replacement basis!

@GMI

I think the locally built body prices are very much higher than that.If you get it at that tag..man that's a bargain!!

MINIACE

Hi MINIACES,

Is it? Mr. Wijaya____ quoted me 225- last month. But I though you can get it done for less than that from elsewhere. Then I think going for him would be a better option.

GMI

A friend of mine in uk who doesnt have access ( or knowledge ) to internet is looking for a mini moke ( have i spelled it correctly ?? ).. if any of u guys know where to find a one please update.

I showed the yellow one in Auto Lanka. But it is quite unreachable to his budget. He wouldn't mind even a gutted condition one. He is thinking of sending the parts from uk.

Thanks people.

The average Moke market starts Rs 500000.Anything below that is a bargain.Even the regd locally made bodied ones are touching the same range or even higher due to the ideal conditions on appearence.Finding body parts from UK for Mokes are almost impossible.But mechanical and suspension parts are as ordinary Mini exept for few.Still importing stuff for mokes from UK is not worth as many Mini parts are available in SL at much cheaper rates!

MINIACE