• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Motor Mechanic Class

Nilantha

Hei dod

There is a Motor Mechanic class going on Rotary – Nugegoda every Friday from 6 pm to 8.30 pm.

For more information contact Rotary – Nugegoda.

basically what they teach? i remember it was one of the subjects when we do our O/Ls. is this class related to exam purpose or general motor macanic theories?

Any address, costs of the course etc.?

Zz

NexGen my man, you should be shot for not knowing where Rotary is !! :)

Go to Nugegoda, park your car in the super market car park and walk up towards the Nugegoda Junction on high level road (up Stanley Tilekaratna Mw) and just after the big Sausiri book shop take a left turn and as you walk down its down a small lane to your left, a steady stream of students heading that way should act as your beacon,

personally I think these type of classes are good idea, and certainly quite a number of us including me can do with a bit more knowledge in automobiles, but dunno if they are teaching bull, as it sometimes tend to happen in these fast and cheap classes ! I mean I remember all the computer hardware repair classes around, but very few actually taught anything beyond any logical person can decipher by looking inside his computer !!! (where things fit etc) !!

NexGen my man, you should be shot for not knowing where Rotary is !! :)

Go to Nugegoda, park your car in the super market car park and walk up towards the Nugegoda Junction on high level road (up Stanley Tilekaratna Mw) and just after the big Sausiri book shop take a left turn and as you walk down its down a small lane to your left, a steady stream of students heading that way should act as your beacon,

personally I think these type of classes are good idea, and certainly quite a number of us including me can do with a bit more knowledge in automobiles, but dunno if they are teaching bull, as it sometimes tend to happen in these fast and cheap classes ! I mean I remember all the computer hardware repair classes around, but very few actually taught anything beyond any logical person can decipher by looking inside his computer !!! (where things fit etc) !!

Hehe :) seriously though I had heard of a place called Rotary but had no idea.. as my interest in cars started probably a year or two back.. thanks for the heads up dude! seriously considering one of these classes as would love to learn the basic mechanics of motors but what worries me is as you say, the quality of what is taught.. lolz.. and coming to think of it, this would be much more complicated than computer hardware!

There are few books if anyone is interested.. could find it out and share with you guys.. but practical demonstrations on this matter is more appropriate yeah?

Thanks again Don!

Found an interesting e-book for those daredevils called Getaway Techniques based on using cars to outrun the law etc. For knowledges sake that is..

Zz

According to my knowledge, this class had been conducted by Mr. D.M.M.Dassanayaka. He is a popular guy in motor mechanic field. But I am not aware about his education qualification.

so Where we can gain knowledge about motor mechanic updated theory, other than this type of classes. I mean part time evening?

Edited by Nilantha