• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Some Urgent Help

west coast customs

Hey guys help me out wit these stuff n vehicles.

1.I need a hummer h2 RC toy (very powerful battery one or 1 tht runs on fuel)

2 . What of these vehicles should i buy ...

honda civic-vi-rs , Subaru legacy or toyota rav4 .. i consider to buy the rav4 because currently im promoting Pet#o in sum ways so i need to have 2 15" subs and 2 12" subs in a vehicle..

But even the car is fine.So give me sum comments.

3 . I need a beet barrel not so big ,,,For a toyota townace van..how much will 1 cost,where can i get 1,how low will my fuel consumption drop.

Thts it so help me out

honda civic-vi-rs , Subaru legacy or toyota rav4 .. i consider to buy the rav4 because currently im promoting Pet#o in sum ways so i need to have 2 15" subs and 2 12" subs in a vehicle..

3 . I need a beet barrel not so big ,,,For a toyota townace van..how much will 1 cost,where can i get 1,how low will my fuel consumption drop.

Thts it so help me out

Hi,

1. For the H2 R/C, Check at Planet 99 Majestic city or Nirosh at N4S in Rajagiriya...

2. Dont know abt Pet#o & the subs but if I was given the choice between the three... I'd take the Legacy B4

Cheers!

oopd no one there to help me

Dude, don't expect lotsa help during the weekend. U need to wait for the jobless in office crowd to check thi thread.

About the RC, Niroshan is ur man. They play on Sunday evenings on Millennium Drive, so try to hook up there.

Thts it so help me out

1. lumala has some big RC h2. they are pretty nice looking and run on battery. lookspretty damn nice. not that fast ofcourse. i think it was around 10K for it.

2. if you can get the b4 (twin turbo) then go for that. if it's just the legacy, then i suggest you go with the rAV4. Its more practical on our roads and fuel consumption might even be better than a b4 :)

3. go to any silencer place, they will fit a beat barrel. fuel consumption will drop. not sure by how much. personal advice, don't put a beat barrel on a van.. :D