• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Duet

ShanS

Hey Guys !.

Do any have used Toyota Duet ??.. How is this car for domestic use in busy trafic in cmb ?. What would be the market price ?..

Tks

A friend of mine bought one (They paid 10/75 for an H Reg around 6 months back). They love it. Its economical and reasonably comfortable (Think Starlet!).

Great car if you can live with the looks. Check for body part availability in Delkanda (Nugegoda- Maharagama).

Unless its a bargain, might as well look at a Starlet for a little more as the resale on the Duet is not easy.

A friend of mine bought one (They paid 10/75 for an H Reg around 6 months back). They love it. Its economical and reasonably comfortable (Think Starlet!).

Great car if you can live with the looks. Check for body part availability in Delkanda (Nugegoda- Maharagama).

Unless its a bargain, might as well look at a Starlet for a little more as the resale on the Duet is not easy.

Thanks Millindu !,

I wanna go for it. One is there manufac 1998 , reg GO. Owner expects 11.60. Car looks good well used and few spot marks on the bonet. Probably burnt due to crow drops, Do u think its worth that much ?. If not what should be the best offer I should give it to him. I have no idea about this car and haven seen much on the roads. But heard it does well in traffic and fuel eff is very good as well as maintaining is easy.

Thanks Millindu !,

I wanna go for it. One is there manufac 1998 , reg GO. Owner expects 11.60. Car looks good well used and few spot marks on the bonet. Probably burnt due to crow drops, Do u think its worth that much ?. If not what should be the best offer I should give it to him. I have no idea about this car and haven seen much on the roads. But heard it does well in traffic and fuel eff is very good as well as maintaining is easy.

Offer 10.75, leave your contact details and see if he gets back. If its a sale, they might not be able to give it cheaper.

Keep in mind that the owner will find it nearly impossible to move the car.

My Friend own the Higest Grade Toyota Duet

YOM - 2001

Color - Pearl White

Full Option

Alloys

Full Body Kit

Leather & Teak Interior

MT

First Owner

Cd Player

JM-49xx

Its a lovely car, very comfotable and gud on fuel too, for past times no maintanace problems, anyway if hes intrested seling the car i tell him to Post a ad on AL

Edited by GihanFX

My Friend own the Higest Grade Toyota Duet

YOM - 2001

Color - Pearl White

Full Option

Alloys

Full Body Kit

Leather & Teak Interior

MT

First Owner

Cd Player

JM-49xx

Its a lovely car, very comfotable and gud on fuel too, for past times no maintanace problems, anyway if hes intrested seling the car i tell him to Post a ad on AL

Thats cool.. ! I shall offer 10.75 and see. How it works. Thanks Budies !.

• 11 months later...
Thats cool.. ! I shall offer 10.75 and see. How it works. Thanks Budies !.

Hi ,

I talk with one of the lady who is having Duet. She told me its very hard to find spare parts. And there is a prob with A/C .

Thanks,

Aruny

Hi ,

I talk with one of the lady who is having Duet. She told me its very hard to find spare parts. And there is a prob with A/C .

Thanks,

Aruny

When i was lookin to by one. One of toyota mechanic tols me that spares are not freely available. Check on that before buying.

Dear Peri,

i have done sort of advertising on the other thread (a car under 14 lacks) with out thinking seriously. I am sorry mate . Othrewise i don't have any connection with the seller, I just wanted to help a another guy. That's it.

Any way i am sorry.

Regds,