• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Ad Wagon

ruwan67

No Expert,

The AD Wagon was a product Nissan introduced to the Asian Market, and initially had less bells and whistles compared to other brands of the same genre, but of late this seems to have changed,

there is another wagon by Nissan by the name of Nissan Wingroad which has more luxurious interior and maybe more options but I will leave it to somebody who know better to comment more,

Regards,

The Don

PS. If you say you are thinking about buying one, Nilantha will tell you to buy a Toyota Corolla, I am going to tell you now to exercise your own brain and get something which is right for you, not just go with the trends though I admit thats the easier option. But if all of us were alike the world would be a VERY boring place to live in !!!.

Can any expert tell me about the future market of Nissan AD wagon

There are few types. Which one is the best?

AD Wagons are virtually Nissan Sunny Wagons with leaf spring suspension at the back. While its good for hauling cargo, it is a bit bumpy as a passenger vehicle. The bouncy back also leads to noises coming from the 'dickie lock' and well as the fittings.

The other drawback is that most of them come after heavy commercial use in Japan.

The Wingroad or the passenger version comes with better trim, comfier seats and most importantly rear ind. suspension making it much comfier and almost like a Sunny car/sedan.

The secondhand market is relatively poor being a wagon and an uncomfy one at that.

What are you expecting from the car and what is the budget range you are looking at?

Many thank for the replies and valuable info.

I am not a rich guy as you and not known very well about car market and cars as well. My budget is 2 million and I couldn’t found single Japanese car for the same except AD wagon. I hate Sweft as it looks like Maruthi.

Ones I had a Maruthi second hand, and I loosed around rs.150k through out 2 years for breakdowns; bearing failure of the front axial time to time. So I do not even want to see it!

Dear experts I expect you guidance and valuable advice!!!

Many thank for the replies and valuable info.

I am not a rich guy as you and not known very well about car market and cars as well. My budget is 2 million and I couldn’t found single Japanese car for the same except AD wagon. I hate Sweft as it looks like Maruthi.

Ones I had a Maruthi second hand, and I loosed around rs.150k through out 2 years for breakdowns; bearing failure of the front axial time to time. So I do not even want to see it!

Dear experts I expect you guidance and valuable advice!!!

Hi Ruwan,

If the has to be unregd, consider a Toyota Passo (Since the Swift is one of your options). This will be much more economical to run.

The Swift is ofcourse a much better built car than the Maruti. But if you travel a lot and on bad roads, suspension repairs can crop up.

Hi Ruwan,

If the has to be unregd, consider a Toyota Passo (Since the Swift is one of your options). This will be much more economical to run.

The Swift is ofcourse a much better built car than the Maruti. But if you travel a lot and on bad roads, suspension repairs can crop up.

Many thanks Millindu

While I am searching about Toyota Passo, the model, in the internet, I found different brand like Passo X, G(1000cc), G F-PG (1300cc). All seems good.

Which one is the best I mean cost, future market etc?

• 1 year later...
Hi Ruwan,

Many thanks Millindu

While I am searching about Toyota Passo, the model, in the internet, I found different brand like Passo X, G(1000cc), G F-PG (1300cc). All seems good.

Which one is the best I mean cost, future market etc?

Can somebody tell the current market price of 1997 NISSAN AD Wagon 1500cc ( model GY-10) --> Reg number GA - XXXX

Specs exactly same as below...

http://specs.amayama.com/specs-nissan-ad-w...1997-may/19686/

pls let me know the current mkt price...

thx