• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Scion Tc Or Civic??

getposition

hey guys,

im looking to get either a 2007 Honda civic EX (coupe or sedan) or a 2007/2008 Scion tc.... What do you guys think is a better choice????

hmm.

tough choice

Though I'm a toyota fan I'd still go for the Civic

Hey, why not go for an SI instead of an EX?

are you getting a manual or auto?

Have you considered a Corolla S?

Also check out Mazda's offerings, Honda Fit

and Toyota Yaris - these are all compact vehicles within

a similar price range worth exploring

pls do post some photos of what you buy

and good luck!

hey guys,

im looking to get either a 2007 Honda civic EX (coupe or sedan) or a 2007/2008 Scion tc.... What do you guys think is a better choice????

Hello Getposition,

I can speak of the Honda Civic EX - I bought one in January. The car is definitely a driver's car - everything in the car is ergonomically placed. Also, the car has the performance from the VTEC engine. Our Honda has performed well, and is driven by my wife for the most part. And, I personally am a Honda fan!

Let me know if you would like me to upload some pics or so.

Chris

I wouldn't consider either a corolla S or a Honda Fit if you were initially looking into a Tc or Civic EX. Although I like toyotas the corolla S is nothing more than a normal corolla with a silly side skirt and a few badges..at least not much more than that, and is just plain boring and hasn't been replaced in ages. The fit is a way smaller car and is less of a drivers car.

But I would definitely consider a Mazda 3 if you're looking at Civics...I'm biased and crazy over the hatchback version, but they really are very well made look great, and are a lot of fun to drive. But given your initial question I'd go for a Civic too. They are a tad more common than the Tcs but they really are great cars, so it's popular for a reason.

But do look into a mazda 3 if its in your price range...or perhaps even a VW golf (although I'm not really a fan).

Good luck!

hmm.

tough choice

Though I'm a toyota fan I'd still go for the Civic

Hey, why not go for an SI instead of an EX?

are you getting a manual or auto?

Have you considered a Corolla S?

Also check out Mazda's offerings, Honda Fit

and Toyota Yaris - these are all compact vehicles within

a similar price range worth exploring

pls do post some photos of what you buy

and good luck!

thanx for the feedback guys.... honda is way expensive ($20 plus the EX model) and the si is outta reach considering the fact that only 2 si's comes to the dealerships per month to keep the value intact.nywasy im gonna go with the tc since im gettgin the sunroof and the 17 inch alloys standard unlike the EX where u have to pay more for that. not a big fan of the honda LX so thats not an option. so will post some pics definitely by next week. Getting the car this saturday!!!!!!!!Also saw some unbelivably bad reviews for the civic lately on edmunds. No matter what hopefully i can pimp up the tc , kinda excitd to get the 161 hp 2.4 ltr vvti engine.:jumping-smiley-013::jumping-smiley-013::jumping-smiley-013::jumping-smiley-013::jumping-smiley-013:

Thanx a lot for the quick feedback again.....