• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

07 Vw Rabbit 2.5ltr

getposition

hey guys, previously i posted that im looking for a scion tc or a honda civic, but because of certain references and owner reviews i changed my mind. I am now interested in the 2007 VW rabbit and test drove it yesterday. It has a lotta power and has a 2.5ltr engine. Engine sounds nice in the freeway. if u guys have any reviews on the VW rabbit or own one please let me know about the pros and cons.

thank you..

hey guys, previously i posted that im looking for a scion tc or a honda civic, but because of certain references and owner reviews i changed my mind. I am now interested in the 2007 VW rabbit and test drove it yesterday. It has a lotta power and has a 2.5ltr engine. Engine sounds nice in the freeway. if u guys have any reviews on the VW rabbit or own one please let me know about the pros and cons.

thank you..

Glad you decided to look into the Rabbit as well. Seems like a great car...I don't really care for them suddenly deciding to call it a Rabbit again, but the car itself is still good. Solidly built and looks pretty good. Like you said, comes with a lot more amenities than a typical civic or tC. But I'm assuming it'll be a bit more expensive (but probably worth the extra cost to you?) and perhaps a bit worse on fuel economy...

thank you..

I have driven the Golf 1.9TDi in U.K. The ride is solid, the engine really packs a punch and drinks very little. The 2.5 should be nice but is probably pretty thirsty (relatively). Far better on the freeway than the Japs usually with better insulation and a heavier feel.

In U.K. the Golf has one of the best resale value ratings. Not sure how it is in the U.S. (People will probably prefer the Honda)

You will have to live with telling people that you are driving a 'RABBIT'.