• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hi To All ...

Mean Green z28

Haven't been on here for a long time so I thought I'd drop by and say "hi" and whuttup?" and "how's it hanging?" ... well? Your turn ...

Herad that u r going to or already have tied the knot?? (from a mate of urs in london) :rolleyes:

Haven't been on here for a long time so I thought I'd drop by and say "hi" and whuttup?" and "how's it hanging?" ... well? Your turn ...

Hey mate,

Good to hear from ya B) I came across ya site few months back & was happy to see yo achievements over there man, keep up the good work :jumping-smiley-013: I signed yo guest book as well. Me from the '98 batch tho U might not remember me. I've done quite a few projects with yo bro B)

Ora Et Labora

Cheers

:violent-smiley-030:

Welcome back

Anyway I am new here & read Ur profile I like your attitude towards to be a Srilankan all the way. Keep it up

Hey mate,

Good to hear from ya B) I came across ya site few months back & was happy to see yo achievements over there man, keep up the good work :jumping-smiley-013: I signed yo guest book as well. Me from the '98 batch tho U might not remember me. I've done quite a few projects with yo bro B)

Ora Et Labora

Cheers

:violent-smiley-030:

Thanks man, although I can't remember by name, I'm sure I'll recognize you if I saw you. I met Juhary a couple months ago when I went to Canada. Bugger still looks the same with his big ears ... ha ha Edited by Mean Green z28

how's it going meangreen... why have you given up on the kawa?
Just don't have the time and money (mostly time though) to get the damn thing into street legal to pass inspection. I'm just thinking of selling it and getting something that's already ready to be put on the road.

Hey welcome back mate! So whats the latest project?
No current 'official' projects man, trying to get things settled in the home front. In the last year I've switched jobs, moved houses, been to SL and back, got married, got half my Camaro painted with a new hood and front bumper ('cos I couldn't afford to do it all), Got a new set of wheels/tires for the Camaro, got a new set of wheels/tires for my truck and then sold the truck and all a month later (doh), bought a new SUV and just yesterday bought a huge ass TV (55" Mitsubishi DLP) for real cheap from a friend ... DAMN, I'VE BEEN BUSY ... I've wasted so much money on automobiles this last year I've decided to take it easy for some time ... I got a new K&N filter for the new SUV and my wife got pissed off saying I'm starting all over again (but I told her it was for fuel efficiency, and we actually get a bit better mileage with it) ... ha ha ha ... actually, current plans are to turn the Camaro into a road racer and ditch the drag racing setup. I already have a 6spd manual in there from switching with a guy who wanted a drag race auto tranny, just need to get all the suspension figured out. Edited by Mean Green z28

actually, current plans are to turn the Camaro into a road racer and ditch the drag racing setup. I already have a 6spd manual in there from switching with a guy who wanted a drag race auto tranny, just need to get all the suspension figured out.

Good stuff. You'll definitely enjoy it more.

nice to see you back..after long...

you can show photos of all the things you have covered here ;) ha ha.. (Suv,Camaro with new wheels,TV,etc.etc)

Oh well, I'm bored enough at work so here you go ... ha ha ... pics are clickable for larger pics and more pics on the site.

Here's when I first got the black wheels...

3402031458.jpg

here's when we painted the roof ...

2722054594.jpg

Here's when I got the new hood...

5222421432.jpg

here's when I got the new chrome wheels...

11716335010.jpg

And then when I got the hood and new front bumper painted...

19818253380.jpg 19818253158.jpg

Here's when just got the wheels/tires for the Toyota truck (sold the truck a month later)...

17122060417.jpg

here's the new truck...

22118041349.jpg 22118041462.jpg

I don't have pics of the new TV but type in Mitsubishi WS-55315 55" HDTV on Google and that's it ... although I got it used for a great deal