• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Running Repairs

GTAm

Hi

I thought of comparing costs and frequencies of replacing parts like suspension, Clutch kits and brake pads etc.

I recently replaced the the entire front and rear suspension on my Alfa 156 as it hit 80,000kms. Everyone who rode in it said there the sus was fine but I felt a slight quiver from the rear when cornering fast. Now its perfect again.

Total bill including all four shocks, bushes, shock mounts, boots and labour came to around Rs. 100k. I thought that was not bad considering I would have to replace it only every 80,000km. The car still runs on it's original clutch.

So can I know the experiences you guys have had with your cars so that we can compare prices and how often these parts need replacement for different brands?

Thanks

Hi There

I've been using a Toyota corolla CE110 (1995, 2.0 Diesel). I/ve done timing belt, water pump, front brake pads at 100000km (equal 40000Rs) in 2003 . Timing belt rear brake pads and the fan belt for (equal 75000Rs) recently the odometer reading was 185000km. Other than that (those are sort of sheduled manitance costs). Other than tyres (every 40000-45000km) and wiper blades (every year) I have not spend anything on this.