• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Trd Aurion!!

ucscsades

Wow - the car looks stunning! Wonder if we can sort of make a conversion for the base-Camry.. Nah, dont' think that'll be any good.

Anyways, FF on this is not that bad, since its supercharged rather than turbo'd. So handling wouldn't be that baaad... and since its TRD the chassis would be quite stable...

Would be nice to have one of 'em cruising around the shores of our li'l island... :)

The Aurion looks nice, both interior & exterior!

But all the power to the front wheels......! I prefer a RWD or AWD layout with manual transmission.

exactly, man! This thing looks like it has great potential. Hopefully there'll be enough people asking about RWD or AWD and manual transmissions for them to start offering the combination at some point! It's based on the camry and has the same engine, so it's bound to be reliable too...I think if worked on it'll give some European sports sedans quite a good run for their money.

Can a FF layout seriously handle this much of power? And specially in a car this big? I only see a lot of specs but nothing else....

agreed, exactly my point! i appreciate the fact that toyota has released something more exciting than what they've been putting out in the recent past, but its not enough. I guess TRD mainly does less intensive stuff like superchargers, suspension mods, etc..so building a whole new drivetrain to make the car RWD is probably too far out, but at least stick a decent manual transmission in it for now. Come to think of it..does Toyota offer any real MT cars?? Even the Camry SE comes with an automatic transmission..guess they really don't make anything right now that can be put in this car. Either way, not enough work on their part...if they're making such an aggressive and powerful car, they need to make it right!