• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

B14 1995 Car, Is This Worth ?

Galle

Hi All,

I found a Nissan B14 1995 car. (full light –Black) AUTO Option available are AC, PS, Power Shutter. Central locking. (No Power mirror) . he asking 9/60 for it. Body is in good condition.

In registration Book saying YOM 1996 & car safety belt mention it as 1995. Is this a issue ?

There was a Small vibration in steering wheel at 40 -50 Km range. He change the Tires & now that’s fine.

Could you advice me, is this worth for this price ?

Some are saying 93 AE100 SE limited (going for same price) better that this. Like to hear your comments.

Worth your comments before go for my first car.

Regards

Galle.

with the present car prices...especially in the second hand market... that's not a bad price providing the car is in good shape...

both visually and mechanically. But you should be able to knock the price down a bit more

I also bought a 93 sprinter SE as my first ride mainly because of the "toyota" factor :)

these are much easier to sell and do well in fuel, parts are cheap and available almost anywhere and they are rock solid...

my car still has factory shocks and they work fine to this date...not sure if a nissan can make the same claim...

but before i start yet another Nissan-Toyota flame thread... it really boils down to what you want...

I just wanted a decent ride that i can sell after 2-3 years easily and be on the roads more than in garages... with minimum headaches...

BTW...i bought mine for 10.5 but in very very good condition

good luck :)

Hi All,

I found a Nissan B14 1995 car. (full light –Black) AUTO Option available are AC, PS, Power Shutter. Central locking. (No Power mirror) . he asking 9/60 for it. Body is in good condition.

In registration Book saying YOM 1996 & car safety belt mention it as 1995. Is this a issue ?

There was a Small vibration in steering wheel at 40 -50 Km range. He change the Tires & now that’s fine.

Some are saying 93 AE100 SE limited (going for same price) better that this. Like to hear your comments.

Regards

Galle.

Hi All,

There was a Small vibration in steering wheel at 40 -50 Km range. He change the Tires & now that's fine.

Regards

Galle.

Since it is full light model and considering present second hand market I would say asking price is high for this FB14. Try to get the price knocked down by atleast 100k I suggest

• 1 month later...
Since it is full light model and considering present second hand market I would say asking price is high for this FB14. Try to get the price knocked down by atleast 100k I suggest

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Ripper and Milinda for both of your replies. Finally I decided on FB14, 301-, 96 model for 11/20. I guess that is sort of decent offer for me.

Thanks again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Ripper and Milinda for both of your replies. Finally I decided on FB14, 301-, 96 model for 11/20. I guess that is sort of decent offer for me.

Thanks again.

Its a good car indeed. The only problem I found is the car is too low, (ground clearance) for our roads. you are safe as long as you stay on carpet roads.

• 1 month later...
Its a good car indeed. The only problem I found is the car is too low, (ground clearance) for our roads. you are safe as long as you stay on carpet roads.

I use a fb14. its so true tht the car is too low for SL roads bt anyway, its a nice car for tht price. i bought this F/O, DAB

300- car for 11k.