• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Windows Xp Licence

First of all i've bought a brand new 40GB hdd for my laptop

As much as i luv pirated software im particular abt using a legal OS...I've got an XP Prof OEM licence for my laptop but dnt hav the CD...i have a pirated XP CD but it wont accept my licence key...any suggestions?

after i've sorted this out im sellin the laptop so contact me if any1's interested (compaq evo P3-M 1000MHz)

best thing is to borrow a cd from someone who has a licensed version (few and far between) and run the isntallation with your key.

pls remember that you can only do a max of 3 fresh installations on lisenced software. if you need to do it more than 3 times, you have to write to microsoft and get it activated for one more time. this is what was told to me by microsoft and just confirmed this with the HP service dept.

There are product ket changers for Win Xp. So maybe you could use the Pirated XP cd and install it uing the pirated key and then later change the product key to the licensed key using a key changer. I've got a key changer, if you need one.

hope this helps...

There are product ket changers for Win Xp. So maybe you could use the Pirated XP cd and install it uing the pirated key and then later change the product key to the licensed key using a key changer. I've got a key changer, if you need one.

hope this helps...

i'll giv it a shot dude thanks...how can i get it off u?...u can email it if its convenient to [email protected]

thanks bro

hope this helps...

Also, when you use the pirated key make sure it is not the following one as some of the keys have been banned by the MS,

FCKGW – RHQQ2 – YXRKT – 8TG6W – 2B7Q8 BANNED

still you can install it but can't get the online updates. Also make sure you install Service Pack 2 as well. If you want any help let me know.

Also, when you use the pirated key make sure it is not the following one as some of the keys have been banned by the MS,

still you can install it but can't get the online updates. Also make sure you install Service Pack 2 as well. If you want any help let me know.

Hi Madz, What is this warning thing? Warn: (0%)

I get this from this morning.

haha that sounds like the key on my pirated cd...yes i hav to install SP2 cos theres a virus that keeps making my laptop shutdown (sumthng ive seen in numerous machines) n it only occurs wen ur connectd to adsl...it was only after i installd SP2 on my old hdd dat it was ok

Yes the following key the same as my pirated xp cd's key. When first installing Win Xp that key can be used, but the SP2 doesnt install with that key.

FCKGW – RHQQ2 – YXRKT – 8TG6W – 2B7Q8

So the key changer has to be used and with that there were like 30 keys. So the way is to change the key from the banned one to one coming with the key changer and then install SP2. Then SP2 woudn't detect that new key as a banned one.

i'll giv it a shot dude thanks...how can i get it off u?...u can email it if its convenient to [email protected]

thanks bro

yah i will email the key changer today

c ya

Yes the following key the same as my pirated xp cd's key. When first installing Win Xp that key can be used, but the SP2 doesnt install with that key.

FCKGW – RHQQ2 – YXRKT – 8TG6W – 2B7Q8

So the key changer has to be used and with that there were like 30 keys. So the way is to change the key from the banned one to one coming with the key changer and then install SP2. Then SP2 woudn't detect that new key as a banned one.

yah i will email the key changer today

c ya

Try this one guys, this is pure one which I'm using in my computer, no problem at all, the windows does automatic updates and the sp2 can be installed as well.

RHKG3 - 8YW4W - 4RHJG - 83M4Y - 7X9GW

First install the XP and then go to http://www.softwarepatch.com and download the SP2 and install it. You get a nice copy of SP2 there.

Hey Shakir,

Hope you receive the mail. If you dont let me know.

G mail is not allowing even zip files that contain .exe files to be sent as attachment. So used hotmail...

Otherwise could use a messenger to transfer the zip to you.

c ya then bye

Hey Shakir,

Hope you receive the mail. If you dont let me know.

G mail is not allowing even zip files that contain .exe files to be sent as attachment. So used hotmail...

Otherwise could use a messenger to transfer the zip to you.

c ya then bye

not got it yet dude...maybe blockd...sadly my work email blocks zips too...how many files r zippd?

not got it yet dude...maybe blockd...sadly my work email blocks zips too...how many files r zippd?

are u using any messengers? if so can you let me know so that I could transer it through the messenger.

There are four files...but one is the key changer...the rest is a readme, a txt containing a list of keys and a key viewer application.

Hotmail sometimes takes its time to deliver mails. So hang on a bit and see. Do u have a yahoo or hotmail addi otherwise...maybe ur gmail is blocking it.

are u using any messengers? if so can you let me know so that I could transer it through the messenger.

There are four files...but one is the key changer...the rest is a readme, a txt containing a list of keys and a key viewer application.

Hotmail sometimes takes its time to deliver mails. So hang on a bit and see. Do u have a yahoo or hotmail addi otherwise...maybe ur gmail is blocking it.

im on msn but only in the night...but yes u can send it to hotmail

[email protected]

dnt laugh at d addy its old :violent-smiley-099:

old? haha..u still go as Sharkster eben on this forum....muhahahaha

i was referin to the vampyre bit u fool...u surface at the most weird times

i ve added u to my msn...but when i come online it wud be late nite in SL( i am not in SL). Anywayz i wud try to mail it to that addy or can transfer when u r ther.

thanks dude...i shud b up else email it to hotmail

cheers

First of all i've bought a brand new 40GB hdd for my laptop

As much as i luv pirated software im particular abt using a legal OS...I've got an XP Prof OEM licence for my laptop but dnt hav the CD...i have a pirated XP CD but it wont accept my licence key...any suggestions?

after i've sorted this out im sellin the laptop so contact me if any1's interested (compaq evo P3-M 1000MHz)

Try this one Sharks, this is pure one which I'm using in my computer, no problem at all, the windows does automatic updates and the sp2 can be installed as well.

RHKG3 - 8YW4W - 4RHJG - 83M4Y - 7X9GW

First install the XP and then go to http://www.softwarepatch.com and download the SP2 and install it. You get a nice copy of SP2 there.