• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Evo Ix Stationwagon

Watchman

yesterday i was waling down the road when i saw the front of a Evo9... being the inquisitive person i am, i went to check it out, to be suprosed by a face of a Evo9 and a read of a stationwagon. i was thinking it might be a lancer with some facelift mods, but the brembo calipers, intercooler and evo dashboard said otherwise.. i came abd googled it, to find that there really IS such a car.. an Evo Stationwagon!!!!

http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onem...o_ix_wagon.html

Dilesh was this in SL ?

Evo Wagon also comes in the GT version.

sorry..forgot to mention that it was in S'pore...

the car i saw was EXACTLY like the one in the link (white with tinted gasses).. the site is a S'pore site, so it might even be the very same car, cos i havent seen any other like it...

yesterday i was waling down the road when i saw the front of a Evo9... being the inquisitive person i am, i went to check it out, to be suprosed by a face of a Evo9 and a read of a stationwagon. i was thinking it might be a lancer with some facelift mods, but the brembo calipers, intercooler and evo dashboard said otherwise.. i came abd googled it, to find that there really IS such a car.. an Evo Stationwagon!!!!

http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onem...o_ix_wagon.html

I was in Singapore this week and saw a gun metallic evo IX wagon. Guess there are quite a few down there.

Btw Dilesh are you working in Singapore?

I was in Singapore this week and saw a gun metallic evo IX wagon. Guess there are quite a few down there.

When Evo Magazine reviewed this car amazingly they found out that it was just a fraction slower than the saloon model however, was quicker around the corners due to the fact that there was more weight in the back resulting in faster laptimes! It's a shame that Evo IX wagon went unnoticed considering it is the "quickest" wagon in the world beating times recorded by BMW, Audi etc.

nope... me studying... underGrad Degree....

you know i've been having the worst luck with photography these days... ehenever i go out with my cam my super-car sightings are limtied to STis and maybe a few Evos...

but whenever i'm out without a cam, i end up seeing real high end cars.... just yesterday i was walking along when i saw a Ferarri 575, an SL55, posche GT3 and a Galardo.. my god that engine sounds awsome... i was in a car at the time, and that galardo came up behind me with sucha roar and just wizzed past!!!!

On the topic of Evo IXs, there's one advertised today on the papers. Whose car is that?

there's mivec.turbo's.. i dont think he's selling.. there's Nishan W and Pasanidu Peris right? ohh wait then there's the Evo9 which used to be a evo7 (mahesh's i think)

madmax, was it the ##### or the observer?

Well one is being built here currently, so that would be #4. I also heard of another IX being in CMB yesterday so maybe thats #5.

You mean the #4 is reyas's evo9 which is under preparation on these days ? and who is the owner of #5? Will it be owned to Yunikon ? coz it was shipped from japan as i heard.

Bad bad.. you are now officially outlawed from family.. :action-smiley-060:

You think I'm joking?! Ask him. I'm totally serious.

BTW Salsa MR is completely MIA these days. Either the bugger has found a new bird or his new job is kicking his ass.