• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Prokarts

drake

Hey Guys

as there are a lot of guys on this forum that want to prokart, i've just heard that the prokarts will be run at the next Motor Show. From the 21st to 23rd. Basically pay and drive

Also word is that plan are underway for the karts to be run every Saturday & Sunday evening at Battaramulla

Yes i can indeed confirm this is correct. The prokarts will be in action at the motorshow for anyone at a pay per limited laps rate. Colombo ProKarts will be supplying the karts for the event and it should be awesome fun for those who remember the good ol' track at excel world. If u need anymore info let me know.

Yes i can indeed confirm this is correct. The prokarts will be in action at the motorshow for anyone at a pay per limited laps rate. Colombo ProKarts will be supplying the karts for the event and it should be awesome fun for those who remember the good ol' track at excel world. If u need anymore info let me know.

darn.. will be missing it if its in september....

Drake, will the karts be available in battaramulla on a regular basis? or will that be on special occasions/events only? hope they have something like this in december!

Drake, will the karts be available in battaramulla on a regular basis? or will that be on special occasions/events only? hope they have something like this in december!

according to Colombo Prokarts the plan is to run the karts every saturday & sunday at Battaramulla. still haven't got a confirmed date but the signs look good.

WOW !! This is great news!! I will definitely be there! :jumping-smiley-013: Thanx for da info Drake... Is colombo prokarts some kinda club for prokarters?... I hope they will defnitely start running prokarts on the weekends!

Colombo Prokarts was the company and name of the prokart place at millenium park,

Im still confused guys! So this is not a race or a championship we rae talking now right? Just fun rides or is it?? So when can we have our own Kart out again?? What changes we need if we are to convert ours to Pro-Karts other than engine? Chassis different? wheels??

Richard still own's it and its his karts that will run at the show, it will be run the same way as millenium park, pay for a number of laps and run

miniace

don't try to convert your kart, cos anyway these types of events are closed event where as u use there equipment. like i said if we get a location we can easily organize a go kart race.... just need to find a location....

if u really want to run your kart get it ready.... i'll get ther perm for battaramulla & u can run it there

miniace

don't try to convert your kart,

if u really want to run your kart get it ready.... i'll get ther perm for battaramulla & u can run it there

Thanks mate! I always run my Kart.She is in good health.I have a my kinda place to run.About pro-Kart conversion,was just curious to know what changes needed and thats all.

MINIACE

Thanks mate! I always run my Kart.She is in good health.I have a my kinda place to run.About pro-Kart conversion,was just curious to know what changes needed and thats all.

MINIACE

by any chance your place wouldn't be big enough to run a race, would it? :rolleyes:

Ha ha ..big enough to land big jets :D ..guess where...my office back yard.. :lol: but no way we can get permission to run a race!!

hmm.... you running a kart with a nice big jet in the background must be an interesting site.....

anyway is u can think of any good locations let me know

hmm.... you running a kart with a nice big jet in the background must be an interesting site.....

anyway is u can think of any good locations let me know

How about Alcatraz car park in front of Parliment.Now that has unofficially become the Parliment carpark.Guess Waters Edge car park is also good.What do you say?

MINIACE