• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Creamed By An Nissan Skyline 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dj shan

And I still don't know what a nissan Skyline 2007 is???

Btw what happened to that dude who got caught posting pics of other ppls cars on his Hi5 and then started postin here also...the guy with the nissan 350z with honda vtech ;) as I remember he used to race on marine drive at 180kmph in his supercharged nissan FB 15..another youngster in need of some advicing ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No worry’s Bro….Will be not racing again in Main Roads like this,, Never k… ya ya Gihan Bro,im 18,anyway we have got our license too..

Cheers !!!! :) & Cool … :alc:

You said it man we will never do that kind thing again :D:alc:

Peace

yeah man i know u 2 guys pretty welll, and shehans friend Kesh too, the bugger too drive his Eg8 like a Sicko, but he dnt listen what we say, and all the AL guys saying this for u own good, and machan court cases and all the police stuff are wayy bad, so next time dnt race on Main roads,

First of all get ur Licence,

Edited by GihanFX

And I still don't know what a nissan Skyline 2007 is???

Btw what happened to that dude who got caught posting pics of other ppls cars on his Hi5 and then started postin here also...the guy with the nissan 350z with honda vtech ;) as I remember he used to race on marine drive at 180kmph in his supercharged nissan FB 15..another youngster in need of some advicing ;)

machan trust me he never learn or listen to anyone, and hes the No1 idiot i have seen in SL, recently he tryied to race with Segi (car smile service owner) on the road, and segis so pissd of cus that time his kid was with him,

The guy always thinks he know everything, and the best thing is he think his FB15 body kit is Vtec, :action-smiley-060:

Edited by GihanFX

I am really glad to see that most guys on this forum don't condole street racing.

I agree that this is something to do mostly with age and the maturity that comes with it. There is no race thats worth someone's life (even if ur racing for slips).

it might sound like fun in the heat of the moment, but you could potentially kill someone's mother of father who's just trying to put food on the table.

it sucks when your right-foot outgrows your brain

Dude we already do have our license <_< Other wise we would n t have drove on the road in the

First place :blink:

Peace :D

well lessons have been taught/leant in respect to this, so no point dragging this further...and i'm sure no-one will mind if i take this a bit OT....

Gihan, i remember seeing that guy with a FB15 (light green one right?) on hi5.. :D .. i found it hilarious and at the same time suprised that he would think that people would beleive him..... if i remember right, the Autolanka group in hi5 was having a big chat on this...

remember that other guy who got pics of modified green/gold civic claiming it to be his own... in the end someone foulnd out that the car was atually in S.Africa :D

well lessons have been taught/leant in respect to this, so no point dragging this further...and i'm sure no-one will mind if i take this a bit OT....

Gihan, i remember seeing that guy with a FB15 (light green one right?) on hi5.. :D .. i found it hilarious and at the same time suprised that he would think that people would beleive him..... if i remember right, the Autolanka group in hi5 was having a big chat on this...

remember that other guy who got pics of modified green/gold civic claiming it to be his own... in the end someone found out that the car was atually in S.Africa :D

I don't really know this guy but, there is a school of thought which says, you have to believe and see something for it to happen. So, if you stretch this theory, if one wants to be financially stable and acquire physical trophies of wealth, then maybe he or she has to believe it has already happened. so, they say what they want to be. in this guy's case it was a civic (sadly)

another school of thought would be that he is full of mud :)

I don't really know this guy but, there is a school of thought which says, you have to believe and see something for it to happen. So, if you stretch this theory, if one wants to be financially stable and acquire physical trophies of wealth, then maybe he or she has to believe it has already happened. so, they say what they want to be. in this guy's case it was a civic (sadly)

another school of thought would be that he is full of mud :)

Tooo Late!!! someone took the video down. can someone link it again?

remember that other guy who got pics of modified green/gold civic claiming it to be his own... in the end someone foulnd out that the car was atually in S.Africa :D

Ahhh, but the best one was the guy who posted pics of Aravinda's Ferrari 360M as "my" car :lol: