• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Primera P11 Suspension Parts

VVTi

Hi all, I am planning on completely overhauling the suspension on my P11. A*W aside, who has the best parts in the Island when it comes to all the spares. I know that the front suspension in the P11 is a tad complicated. My mechanic can handle it but the main point is sourcing the quality parts that will last awhile. Also how can I source strut braces for the front and rear.

Appreciate your comments....

Hi all, I am planning on completely overhauling the suspension on my P11. A*W aside, who has the best parts in the Island when it comes to all the spares. I know that the front suspension in the P11 is a tad complicated. My mechanic can handle it but the main point is sourcing the quality parts that will last awhile. Also how can I source strut braces for the front and rear.

Pop me a mail: milindumATgmailDOTcom

pioneer motors... speak to saibo and tell him jamaldeen (who used to own the cefiro) sent you... let me know when you're going to contact them and i can speak to him in advance (i'll need you real name)... he'll give you good rates... take my number down in case i don't see your reply in time :D 0777536266

Plz post your progress...

pioneer motors... speak to saibo and tell him jamaldeen (who used to own the cefiro) sent you... let me know when you're going to contact them and i can speak to him in advance (i'll need you real name)... he'll give you good rates... take my number down in case i don't see your reply in time :D 0777536266

Thanks machang. Parts being removed as we speak. Once we know what the needed parts are I will drop a mail. Thanks for the help. Really appreciate it. Hoping to get a strut brace as well. Anyone know where i can get one?

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

40K and still counting later!!! Parts were bought from all over. TAAS for Shocks, 12500 for the front pair, The lower arms at Pioneer were 35k each, Just changed the bushes at a lathe, Hub bearings were changed, Control Arms were changed, Ball joints, rack ends, Stabilizer Bushes, Boots, also two sets of bearings that came on the steering assembly was stuck so had to change the also. First time I have seen such a set up. The only thing I could not do so far was getting a strut brace for her.

Hoping to get it from the alignment place after 2pm today. Lets hope... Thanks to all of you, I did use some name dropping and Saibo smiled politely and smacked me with a 20k bill!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

40K and still counting later!!! Parts were bought from all over. TAAS for Shocks, 12500 for the front pair, The lower arms at Pioneer were 35k each, Just changed the bushes at a lathe, Hub bearings were changed, Control Arms were changed, Ball joints, rack ends, Stabilizer Bushes, Boots, also two sets of bearings that came on the steering assembly was stuck so had to change the also. First time I have seen such a set up. The only thing I could not do so far was getting a strut brace for her.

Hoping to get it from the alignment place after 2pm today. Lets hope... Thanks to all of you, I did use some name dropping and Saibo smiled politely and smacked me with a 20k bill!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Where did you do the repair work VVTi? Is it a hard set up or the soft (normal)? And Plz post your experience after you get it back. Thanks.