• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Advise Buying A Vios

jehan80

Hi guys,

I'm gonna buy a unregistered vios pretty soon(Budget - 2.5m) and I need some advise.

I've seen ad's for 'S' and 'E' model...what are these? Two different models? What does one have over the other? How will it effect the price?

What are the accessories i should be looking for?(Ex-some say leather seats). I mean what would come factory fitted. Is there anything specific that I should make sure that that the car has.

Also, is the body kiy extra? (Price wise). I would prefer a black or dark red car. I've heard that these cost more, any idea by how much?

Finally is there an honest dealer that can be recommended for buying a vios?

Any help's, greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

p.s - I went to www.toyota.com, and in their search page i entered vios. The result - 0 matches found! Incredible!

i purchased a vios recently from indra traders. cost me 25.25. this is with kit, spoiler, fog lights, 15" wheels....

the main difference with the E and S is the digital dash/speedo. other small things like chrome door handles (which are on sale now aftermarket) and one other minor thing on the body which i can't remember now. the difference between the S and E is about 100k.

apart from that, things like leather etc i believe are all standard in the car. the manuals are slightly cheaper than the autos. the body should increase the price slightly but i don't think you will find cars anymore without kits. All post 2003 models came iwth kits only. fog lights are an option on the car. and yes the darker colors are slightly more expensive.

why don't you go for a recently registered vios. there are quite a few hitting the classifieds. those will be as good as the unreg ones.

i purchased a vios recently from indra traders. cost me 25.25. this is with kit, spoiler, fog lights, 15" wheels....

the main difference with the E and S is the digital dash/speedo. other small things like chrome door handles (which are on sale now aftermarket) and one other minor thing on the body which i can't remember now. the difference between the S and E is about 100k.

apart from that, things like leather etc i believe are all standard in the car. the manuals are slightly cheaper than the autos. the body should increase the price slightly but i don't think you will find cars anymore without kits. All post 2003 models came iwth kits only. fog lights are an option on the car. and yes the darker colors are slightly more expensive.

why don't you go for a recently registered vios. there are quite a few hitting the classifieds. those will be as good as the unreg ones.

Thanks for the replys guys.

Fuzzo, Why do you say 'why don't you go for a recently registered vios' ? Will there be a significant price reduction?

cheers!

Fuzzo, Why do you say 'why don't you go for a recently registered vios' ? Will there be a significant price reduction?

Check the two quotes... Significant profit... Guerrilla marketing at it’s best. Fuzzo hasn't lost his touch :action-smiley-060:

i purchased a vios recently from indra traders. cost me 25.25.

why don't you go for a recently registered vios.

Its very hard to find an unreg for 2.5m now. Going rate is 2.6+ to 2.75
Edited by ash

Check the two quotes... Significant profit... Guerrilla marketing at it’s best. Fuzzo hasn't lost his touch :action-smiley-060:

shhh... don't give away my secrets

the recently registered vios are going much cheaper than the unreg ones. i saw a KD one listed at 2.3 mil.