• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Gsm Alarm

chana

I'm searching for a GSM Alarm system for my car. Do you guys know anybody selling these? I found a guy who has developed a GSM alarm system by his own. It's a very basic system which has locking function by the phone and unlock using a micro switch hidden inside the car. And he is asking 30k for this which I feel too much. Share your experience in alarm systems please... Pros & cons of GSM systems over normal ones...

Would this guy reside in Athul-Kotte?

If not, there is another bloke who installs a GSM Alarm system. It has the functions you mention, as well as a speakerphone/microphone that allows one to call the car at anytime to hear what is going on inside the car and/or vocally speak to the passengers in the car. The car can be disabled and shut down by phone too. I think it was in same price region....if a little more expensive.

I've checked the general market price, and this seems to be the right cost...so i doubt you'll find anything cheaper as a GSM alarm...

Would this guy reside in Athul-Kotte?

If not, there is another bloke who installs a GSM Alarm system. It has the functions you mention, as well as a speakerphone/microphone that allows one to call the car at anytime to hear what is going on inside the car and/or vocally speak to the passengers in the car. The car can be disabled and shut down by phone too. I think it was in same price region....if a little more expensive.

I've checked the general market price, and this seems to be the right cost...so i doubt you'll find anything cheaper as a GSM alarm...

This guy (Nishantha) runs an AC repair joint near Thalahena (Koswatta) and he has some sort of connection with Lal Alawatta also. ( He said Lal Alawatta is providing a guarantee for his Alarm that it is bug free)

Gunat, how may I contact the guy you mentioned? I want to see his system too. What are the other places you know of doing GSM Alrms?