• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Evo 6 Vs Evo 9

JwesT

I just came across this video

thought u guys might like it... evo 6 vs evo 9.. guess which one wins

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7...68&q=fifth+gear

Vicki has always been biased to Evo 6 claiming it was the best Evo ever. I have driven both the Evo 9 and Evo 6. With evolutions there is one rule of thumb.. "There is NO replacement for evolved Technology". It is absolutely true with Evos and this video doesn't depict reality, Evo 9 is way advanced and faster than Evo 6.. or else Darwin would be spitting on his grave for his evolution theory! :-)

Vicki has always been biased to Evo 6 claiming it was the best Evo ever. I have driven both the Evo 9 and Evo 6. With evolutions there is one rule of thumb.. "There is NO replacement for evolved Technology". It is absolutely true with Evos and this video doesn't depict reality, Evo 9 is way advanced and faster than Evo 6.. or else Darwin would be spitting on his grave for his evolution theory! :-)

an evo 9 is faster in an straight line way more than an 6 but when it comes to cornering speed the 6 is better on standard suspensions , cuz since the 9 body is more bigger there is more body roll on the corners thats why the 6 wins on the fifth gear episode

an evo 9 is faster in an straight line way more than an 6 but when it comes to cornering speed the 6 is better on standard suspensions , cuz since the 9 body is more bigger there is more body roll on the corners thats why the 6 wins on the fifth gear episode

man, i agree wit evilmak. yr argument just does not make sence.the evoIX coms wit bilstein suspension as standard n u mean 2say tht evoVI had a betr set up 8 years ago n that is y d VI handles betr?? this means tht japanese hv gone backwards. :) man,they do major wind tunnel testng to get d bst aero dynamics.so it is no way tht VI cud b bter in corners. heh heh.

man, i agree wit evilmak. yr argument just does not make sence.the evoIX coms wit bilstein suspension as standard n u mean 2say tht evoVI had a betr set up 8 years ago n that is y d VI handles betr?? this means tht japanese hv gone backwards. :) man,they do major wind tunnel testng to get d bst aero dynamics.so it is no way tht VI cud b bter in corners. heh heh.

BVG just as you SAID evilmak owns the most beautiful and the most rare piece of Evo 6 in Sri Lanka, also in Standard form the Fastest Evo 6 version ever built. So he knows what he is talking about,

we both had the oppurtunity of testing the Evo 9 ( MIVEC TURBOS) as soon it came to SL and evilmak was in his Evo 6 as well. both standard cars at the time of Testing.

So i believe in what evilmak says.

By the way i just dont know how he beat the Yellow GSR at the drags though

:(

i would agree with evilmak and BVG on this. as mentioned above the evo6 is 8 yrs old!! there is no way that the 6 is better than the 9. a perfect example is dinesh-d's evo9. just watch that go and u'll know.

hey evilmak, u wouldnt be selling your evo by any chance would u ? :)

There was a theory that the Evo 6 could beat the Evo 9 round the track due to it being lighter (?) and the Evos after the 6 having to meet stricter emission control requirements (?). And I don't think they are talking of the 9 GT here. :) But, since we seem to have done our own testing between 6.5 and 9GT, I'll go with that. :)

And evilmak, that is the best sig of all time man. :D:D:action-smiley-033:

Mivec turbo is gettin an evo9 hope to see it ,,,

Hw much will the evo 9 be

Dude!

Mivec.Turbo HAS a Evo 9..... i'm sure everyone in the forum knows that....!!!! i'm sure you MUST have seen this...

just thought of it.. in case you didnt know Mivec.Turbo is none other than Dinesh Deheragoda :D