• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Near Miss !!

nira74

Was at a hotel in Kandy over the weekend. Saw a frightening site in the morning.... A guy had lost control while reversing out of the car park after a late night function and almost ended up going down a 30ft drop into the tennis courts ! He had also damaged several other vehicles in the process....

dsc00663pi0.jpg

img3875zw6.jpg

img3877ti1.jpg

that curb looks to be pretty high...at least 6 inches compared to the wheels... me thinks the car was powered to go over that :)

the pavement in also a lil high and 3 wheels have gone over all these

not to mention the steel safety fence thing that had also got busted...

but gravity is a bloody powerful thing as i found out many times during my biking days :) :)

Heard a different story.Now confused!!

Heard that car was parked near the entrance on the slope and rolled down.Whats the truth???

Edited by Ripper

Heard a different story.Now confused!!

Heard that car was parked near the entrance on the slope and rolled down.Whats the truth???

I didn't actually see it happen myself, but it cant be so, because the busses and vans he hit were parked further downhill, so it could not have rolled uphill... :)